Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Orion
    Will the new items make the old items that are now BIS useless or we only get alternatives to those already existing items? (ofc only in the item patch)

Brett Turner
    Please just do whatever you can to disabuse them of the notion that the DH is in a good place right now.

The DH is the weakest class in the game by a very large margin. I have all five classes at level 60 and the DH dies three times as often.

IncGamers Member
    With how the game system is made, can they fix the main stat issue? In my opinion it\'s boring. Are witch doctors going to receive any \"mega\" abilities? Why was the status abilities to the dogs concept abandoned? I assume due to casting locust swarm for example into a pack and removing a status from the dogs.

Can they make shields interesting? Give classes a shield block ability?

What are they going to do with inferno when the expansion is released? I assume level 100 paragons could destroy act 5 (actually anyone with decent gear) inferno on higher multiplayer levels. Can we get increased levels and a rune system in the expac and scrap the temporary band-aid that was paragon levels?

Orion
    DH
    reduce strafe hatred cost: to hard to sustain with high ias
    make every passive where it says grenade also working for runes (strafe rune/RF rune): makes sense
    bring some proc coefficient to caltrops: because this is no more inferno 1.0.1
    make sentry a more viable support damage skill
    give us a way to spam fan of knives more often, 260% for 10sec cooldown is low dmg
    make rockets aoe

Wiz
    make some passives do something more interessting: thinking of
    prodigy: who use that?
    astral presence: to low to make some change
    paralysis: no need to explain
    some phew phew skills are really bad

Jay
    To D3 item team:

Can you please explain the process of designing a legendary item in D3?

IncGamers Member
    When will wizards get GOOD 2 HANDED STAVES!???

Decimator
    Nothing happened in this game since i left ... like 5-6 months ago.
    We should wait to d3x to play it like 1 month to level up the new classes and left again.Pathetic job Blizzard.You are no longer the best developers for me.
    I bet many others think like me.The game is sooo empty and pointless.It can\'t be worse. You develope some \"cheezy\" patches...Your greed will ruin you as a company.Sry for my bad english, but i think you get my point.

IncGamers Member

Re: Questions for Blizzard about Diablo 3 Classes?

You need to tone down the cooldowns and drastically increase the uptime on the various minor dmg buffs (or remove them and buff the main dmg skills), to allow me to SPAM one or two skills ftw... This game is a tax on my brain with its myriad useless-but-mandatory buffs. I can only play DH because of this and now they are the most inferior class so I can't play at all atm. Oh, and make boss runs viable again. There are people who *like* running Meph 1,000 times, just as there are those who enjoy hunting elites. I don't want to search for the switch that gives me the heroin, I just want to run there and *press* it over and over again...

About the movement speed problem: right now every char (not toon, ahem ahem) uses the skill that gives them the most movement speed. Either remove the movement speed skills and increase base movement speed and gear bonuses by like 1,000 % -- OR give all classes an equally effective movement speed skill (when combined with their other skills... very hard to balance obviously). Right now Barbs are the clear winner... And I *hate* playing Barb with a passion. UGGGHH!

q: in hindsight, do.you feel critical hit damage is detrimental to build diversity in the end game? if so, any plans on revising or removing critical hit damage from items, or adding new affixes that improve build diversity?

also, I didn\'t bother to give too much brainpower to asking questions because the blizz team obviously thinks d3 is fundamentally a good game not in need of big changes. the game has been out for a over a year, so what is left unknown? 1 to 59 the game is great. it only gets weird at level 60 where you start pushing for best in slot gear, which turns out is all very similar for every effective build.

dont get me wrong, I find the game enjoyable. I just doubt anything interesting is going to come out of this qa.