Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    mjinspace
    Lets keeps these short:

- Right now two classes are simply so far ahead of the others (Barbs and Wizards) its incomparable. Is there a plan to weaken these two classes(Which would be very unpopular) or bring the other classes in line?

- DH go from zero to hero with the empower shrine. Their lack of resources, and cost of abilities is a large part of the problem. Any plans to address this?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Boglav-2570
    Thank god you asked. I see a lot of comments about my favorite class, Demon Hunter and I must address this:

I\'ve used the Natalya Legacy Set (+2 discipline regen/sec) and while many say it was broken, I believe it was the most fun thing you cold do with a DH. My questions are:

1. Is it possible to get a passive that increases disc regen (maybe not +2/sec but +1/sec at least).
    2. Could we have another set or item that gives +dis\\sec? I\'m thinking in the lines of the SoJ, maybe like a ring with fixed stats (no chc\\chd, mainstat) whose only big feature would be disc regen? Replacing the +disc with +disc regen on SoJ\'s wold be perfect

A DH with higher disc regen will have most survivability issues fixed. The \"effective DPS\" would increase also, beceuse less kiting would be necessary. HC DH\'s could also become viable somewhat with this.

I\'ve been wanting to ask this for centuries (ever since i sold my legacy set my DH became unplayable for me).

I know you\'re being flooded with Q\'s now Flux, but please consider addressing this.

It would be nice to know what they are going to do with wizards\' skills like Mirror Image, Wave Of Force, Arcane Torrent, Paralysis, Prodigy etc.
    I\'m making a huge list of my prepositions about wizards\' skills and I\'m curious about their ideas.

Try Teleport with Critical Mass. If you play right and have the stats, you can almost constantly Teleport. I like that this time around this requires some planning, unlike in D2.

Anyway, +1 for your 2nd question. I\'d really like to see a real movement skill added for the WD. In my opinion Spirit Walk is just an escape skill, especially if you compare it to what the other classes have. This is one of the reasons why I don\'t play much WD these days, even though it\'s still my favorite class.

Based on the videos I saw, attack while moving isn\'t possible with the DH in the console versions either.

If could, I would upvote your post a hundred times. Good questions and suggestions.

IncGamers Member
    From diabloii.net to incgamers, it\'s been a long time.
    I don\'t have any questions to ask, because I know Flux got it covered.

\"I think the class badly needs an NDE or Spirit Vessel or Unstable Anomaly style passive that would provide a second chance in case of emergency.\"

I never understood why so many people use those passives in HC. Well, I kinda do, they promise to save your character, but the fact is that there are many other passives that do just that, without a cooldown. I also think they promote some potentially unhealthy gameplay decisions. I much prefer passives with constant effects and for that reason, the only skill I would consider using from that list is Spirit Vessel. I\'d really like it, if every similar passive would have an always-on effect.

Anyway, my balance questions:

1) Generally speaking, I feel that single-target skills and skills with small AoE effects are lackluster. Will we ever see these skills balanced against the popular AoE and multi-target skills in PvE or will these skills be only useful in PvP scenarios?

2) Please buff the WD\'s Haunt and Spirit Barrage. These could be really great skills, but their damage is laughable. A WD using only Spirit skills would be so cool to play aesthetically and there are even passive supporting it, but it\'s a completely unviable build damage-wise.

Ashman23
    Without being specific. I love my DH but just can\'t play it anymore, I switched to rapid fire bombardment but it takes too long to start damaging mobs and they end up next to you and if you\'re in a party game when you stand back and launch grenades the demons die, all your team mates run off to the next mob and you\'re already behind the action, you run to get to the next mob, find them half dead and start to fire again, waiting for the grenades to start their damage, rinse and repeat. I hate having to play that way.

I love bola shot, I love withering fire (but hate that it\'s only good on one target). I hate my DH dies so much on MP10 but my wiz can stand there all day not even taking a scratch.

1. Are the \"new\" thorns ability something that\'s gonna come back directly after the itemization patch or is it a part of it and how will this affect the classes in general?

2. Why can\'t we have a swap-skillbutton in town? Saving us 2 different builds on the \"W\" key? Something for the expansion? This topic have never been talked about even after requests.

3. Can we see Barb smash harder when we are at paragon 100? Let the zombies fly off the screen 90% of the time, aight?

Bazkur
    DH channeling costs need reduced too often do we run out of hatred and discipline. Alternative would be to give DH a large amount of defensive options. What about allowing us to use strength stat on equal footing as dex so we have a choice. To go glass cannon or a ranged tank?

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester mojolevel's Avatar
    BattleTag Mojo-1577
    I really like this one, although I\'m sure it would take an expansion to make this change. I have kind of become jaded to the issue now, but I remember when I first picked up D3 the fact that weapons seemed SO homogenized between types really irked me.