Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    It's the day they announced diablo 3. also one day off the release date for d2 and d2x.

IncGamers Site Pal
    Would just request that you make the case for Ironborn. Separate economies - both hardcore and softcore. It's like they're completely missing the fundamental idea...

Ask if they plan on implementing any meaningful Gold Sinks ( for example cosmetic pets that cost a fckton etc ) and Item Sinks ( wether it would be through "leveling" gear somehow by sacrificing old gear - the higher the stats the better the xp, or making items account bound after lets say 2 auctions ).
    Also ask if they want to change the basic stat system in the xpac or in the item patch to something a bit less flawed.

IncGamers Member
    I would very very much be interested in hearing if there is any hint of hope that they redesign the basic stat system as it is, IMO, the root cause of a huge number of D3\'s issues

IncGamers Member
    "Everything that happened in D3C was just a bad dream Deckard had. What *really* happened is...."

manu2015
    Hi,

2 things I\'m curious about:
    -financial results of RMAH (if we can ever know it)
    -What will be the concept of leveling up to the next level cap when the expansion is released and how will parangon leveling be included in that system? Will there be a complete reset of our chars ? Will the parangon level be frozen up to the new level cap and then P.leveling resumed ?
    -Will they someday allow socketing *any* stat like to combine gems for @res or ccc ?

manu2015
    Well, that's 3 things...

Possible questions:
    Between now and the itemization patch after blizzcon, are there are any update planed in the mean time.

Can you give us more examples of those cool item affixes that have yet to come out? Final or not final, doesn’t matter.

Any ETA on a blog post about the itemization patch?

Will current legendaries become legacy with the itemization patch?

Can we get some more elaboration on how the paragon system will change in the future What’s-his-name in that one interview hinted at character customization having something to do with plevels.

Any ETA on those auction house commas?

BattleTag Ignatius-1870
    Make us proud, Flux.

I can't come up with any questions, I'm in Borderlands 2 these days. But I'm excited and sure you've come up with any questions and I could think of, and then some.

How's the Psycho?