Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    So your real question is when will we get an offline version of the game? Fortunately, soon (real soon, not "soon"(tm)). Unfortunately, only for consoles, where there's no dedicated modding community, not the least because modifying the game files requires you to void your warranty.

DrVictorinox
    Can you increase the drop rate on 5L chest pieces?

IncGamers Member
    lol

IncGamers Member
    Well, if Flux won't get a better answer than that, then there's no hope for Blizz-manity.

IncGamers Member
    Actually, what I really want is an alternate version of D3 that was still online-only (to minimize dupes/cheats/ect) but that was re-designed entirely by me.

Well, no, what I really want is for somebody to hire me as a professional game designer despite having no experience or qualifications. So my real question to Blizz is - would you be willing to fire your current creative lead and hire some poster named yovargas?

Hopefully the few new devs on the team will help steer the game in a good direction. Still, I wish you good luck .

IncGamers Member
    it\'s interesting they picked june 28. my questions to them would be:

-Any chance to have a collaboration with matt uelmen for the expansion? similar to what they did with jermey soule for mists of pandaria?

-were they satisfied with the storytelling and the story in general for d3? if not are there any lessons they learnt?

- Is having servers with no auction houses a possibility?

Jakehart100
    Recently Josh Mosquiera said this:

\"In the future, we\'ll be focused on preserving the core fantasy by cultivating the roots of the Diablo storyline, fine-tuning the heroes for what lays ahead, and creating new monsters and demons that will once again plant the seed of fear in your hearts.\"

What plans does he have to make this happen? Does it involve fixing story issues in Diabo 3 itself, or is he simply referring to working on the expansion?

IncGamers Member
    what's interesting about June 28

Masked Avenger
    1) Current status of the promised "appear offline" option? (see http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309381555)

2) (How soon) will D3 be able to support user-created content, like the Neverwinter Foundry? Or new play modes like Descent races http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/434870/page/1 ?

3) Help us help you avoid http://imgur.com/tK2Xc