Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    What did we miss?

IncGamers Member
    hard to find upgrades? more like impossible. my wizard, who is paragon 73, has not found an upgrade since i was in Nightmare difficulty in my mid 40\'s. everything has been bought off the AH.

Cutt
    Can\'t believe nobody asked that.

- What is the current situation on proper PvP? Last update on PvP was Jay\'s blog post about them scrapping Team Deathmatch mode and starting from scratch on some more interesting Team-based PvP system.

What have they managed to get done since then? Can we expect a PvP mode before expansion as a free update AS it was planned AND advertised?

IncGamers Member
    Just got one question for you to pass along:

What are your plans for strengthening the roleplaying aspect of the game?

- Like with D2X id like to know if they have plans for a 4th mercenary/follower based on the new act (D3X).

- Will the co-op still be focused on 4-players (PC, D3X).

- Will they introduce different forms of potions instead of having just Healing (In D2 there were many potions types, i can think of a ton of ways they could be utilized into a new hotkey slot in combination of the traditional healing. ex. antifreeze potion: break out of frozen state with moderate CD after use).

A lot of odd stuff is remnants of earlier dev periods. Probably at one point bleed damage was useful to stop monster hps regen (as it was in D2) or something like that, and then later iteration removed that function but no one was fastidious enough to remove every item stat related to it.

Generally no need to blame stupidity when incompetence is a ready solution.

D23
    Question for the console versions,

Has a lot of the skill cool downs been reduced for the console versions? For Barbarian, Leap cool down looks like it changed from 10 seconds to 5 seconds in the E3 videos.

Thanks.

IncGamers Member
    The environment seems custom built to swap in even more events over time which leads to my questions:

1) Are they going to add new events to the original acts when they release the expansion?

2) While I am totally against the regular sort of DLC that drives people crazy, would they consider releasing extra content in the form of new events. eg. Blizzard releases the June content pack - if anyone in the party owns that pack there is a chance of encountering July content pack event. etc.

Personally I would love to see altered environment tiles as well just to give the place a different look occasionally. I mean we have pretty much seen it all at this point!

Re: Blizzard Visit: Diablo 3 and Diablo Console Questions

My leg was twitching some hours ago. Perhaps that was when Flux bumped into some executive at Blizzard HQ.

IncGamers Member
    Damn ... The damages for pain and suffering may now rip out the money held back to pay for the hosting servers. *rip* diablo.incgamers ... The conspiracy was a success.

*lol*