CoH in scarab husk
    Perf dracs
    Upp'd Gores
    Dungos belt
    Grief PB(340 damage)
    Eth kurast exile 41 res
    2 Raven frost rings
    Highlords Ammy

Am i missing anything or is there anythings i should change?? Please let me know!

Re: Help Me With Zealot Gear!!!!!

Don't know much about zealot theory; I've got one I'm very fond of and it's not so much different from yours. It eventually comes down to how do does it feel playing it; where does it feel the weekest and where strongest. My zealot is the only character I'm totally comfortable with.

Id swap draculs for LoH(+%dtd) and CoH for Fortitude.

Id also swap 1 raven for a rare ring with manaleech if you need that.
    Or wisp if you need the 10-20% LightAbsorb.
    Or Dwarf for 100eg/15mdr/15%FireAbsorb/40life.

You dont need lifetap on gloves if you have exile.

If you dont need the >30res from CoH, forti will give you both higher defense and +300%dmg.

But as long as youre comfy with the char, be happy!

IncGamers Member

Okay so i traded my dracs for a pair of 87 def LoH's, I feel like i cant see the xtra damage added though, also Im kind of worried about my exile not being top notch, does anyone here have an eth vortex exile (one with the AR boost would be key) but resis would be fine. Let me know if you do im on east ladder!

The +350% dmg to demons does a great deal. But its only against demons.

duress rulez i think zealot isn't mega dmg killer. with good ar he can hits fast and often. so cb, ow, ds and maybe some ctc like static or auras. when i play zealot a have usually on switch some smite defense gear for hard situation and for smitting bosses etc. combo with cm (static) or lb (33%decrepify) is very good. even cheap black is very good (40%cb). zealot does not need Lt so i prefer no draculs, hands of laying or lava gout or some craft or rare are very good. double raven is useless imho. prefer dwarf for defense or carion or some blood craft etc. it depends also which kind of mercenery you use, which locations u want to farm, how u manage pi etc. my actually zealot is:

shako, duress, lava gout, gore, credendum, highlord, raven and some craft, spirit shield (in royal i think), weapon: nice eth oath in war spike/ switch this time just cta/spirit
    merc (my other skill): arreat, shaftstop, lawbringer in eth legend sword
    - i have some staff in stash like black but don't use it (its primary for ancients in full game for faster killing)
    - till u reach some ias, dmg and let's say killing speed zealot could be flustrating. but with nice killing speed it is very fun build (especially with some interesting merc like baba or rogue )

edit: zeal is not affected so much with ed. better are +dmg charms and sockets i think. i dont know now (i would have to check breakpoints) but ias jewel is useless too with fana, highlords and maybe some ias on gloves extra dmg against demons is primary usefull against act bosses...
    edit2: hh i forgot that my actual zealot is not typical in more things so no duress but stone which was originaly prepared for other char...
    Last edited by fudoshin; 03-07-2013 at 19:40.