Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    manu2015
    Hi,

I created my first HC char a few days ago, a barb. I have been playing SC since the beginning. This experience served me well, but I wish I could have seen your post a few hours before, as a reminder before starting Hell.
    I killed Hell Belial in co-op just one hour ago. All the act was cleared quickly as we had good dps, but I saw my life at 50% more often that I would have liked on some average pulls .
    I also thought I would die once when I got alone, looking for the exit of Desolate sands. I run back quickly to the group at 30% life, with potion and leap on CD followed by 4 or 5 packs of the kind of things you find there, one of them being elite.

As I noticed the change already at the beginning of the act2, I luckily had invested in higher armor / vita and especially @res. Good to notice : the first @res stuff you get brings a lot of damage reduction (20% at 70, 30% at 120...)

I\'m now 56 and will probably grind act the ramparts until 60.

manu2015
    Hi,

I created my first HC char a few days ago, a barb. I have been playing SC since the beginning. This experience served me well, but I wish I could have seen your post a few hours before, as a reminder before starting Hell.
    I killed Hell Belial in co-op just one hour ago. All the act was cleared quickly as we had good dps, but I saw my life at 50% more often that I would have liked on some average pulls .
    I also thought I would die once when I got alone, looking for the exit of Desolate sands. I run back quickly to the group at 30% life, with potion and leap on CD followed by 4 or 5 packs of the kind of things you find there, one of them being elite.

As I noticed the change already at the beginning of the act2, I luckily had invested in higher armor / vita and especially @res. Good to notice : the first @res stuff you get brings a lot of damage reduction (20% at 70, 30% at 120...)

I\'m now 56 and will probably grind act the ramparts until 60.

@ \"I’m now 56 and will probably grind act the ramparts until 60.\"

Act 3 Bastion levels are a bit safer imo.

I dont get it, this game is so easy after all the nerfs, I only have 1 HC char, a 60 monk that cleared inferno, how do people die on mp0?

IncGamers Member
    What does \"EHP\" mean?

EHP = Effective Hitpoints

Meaning: The total damage monster have to deal to you before you die. This includes your \"naked\" hitpoints, and all hitpoints you gain from the stats on your gear and skills.

Here is a calculator: http://d3up.com/

IncGamers Member
    Thank you.

tritium
    It\'s certainly my experience too that Hell is the most danagerous difficulty in terms of losing characters, but that\'s only because as soon as my character hits 60 I load them up with good budget gear from the AH. It would be a much different story without the AH (or twinking) I\'m sure.

I think there are two elements to this. Firstly all the item level 62 and 63 items create a huge gap between levels 59 and 60. However there is also the aspect that people don\'t bother so much upgrading for every level between 50 and 60 so there\'s not much of a market for these items and people don\'t generally bother selling either. There\'s a saturation of good quality items for level 60s but not nearly the same range for lower levels.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478
    Superstition is a Barb\'s best friend in the 50\'s, imho...

Give it a try.

veromor
    Played a selffounf barb. He is in inferno no. Konly got slowed down cause i dint had a good dps weapon. Was playing mp10 then quickly had to go down to 0 in nigtmare due to low dps. Selffound was really fun and i will play like that again. Just move realllllyyyy slow in hell if you are undergeared and know how to kite or have an exit nearby. Ps if you want a boost add veromor#1285