Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    IncGamers Member Anthomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    lol, here's what I got after cubing the flail to remove runes:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/flailw.png/


  2. #12
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,813

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthomar View Post
    lol, here's what I got after cubing the flail to remove runes:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/flailw.png/

    Definetally something wrong here as well, you have +1% enhanced damage,
    superior weapons go from +5 to +15%, or have +1 maximum damage (and/or durability/attack rating)

  3. #13
    IncGamers Member Anthomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Ofc there's something wrong, it's an item with +8 BO when the limit is +6, you expect it to be OK!?
    Geez, all I wondered is if anyone had rune word bugs like this, didn't expect to have to PROVE something...
    Don't believe that it happens - good for you, but I'm getting tired of this bs, thread was 'Anyone seen this before'? which basically comes down to either yes or no, not to - you're ****ting us to get... what? Seriously though, what would be the fkin point? Share if you can think of it, because I definitely can't.
    Whatever, maybe along the way somebody who had something similar happen will appear, until then, will probably have to skip through all the flaming...
    And btw, it's spelled definitely.

  4. #14
    IncGamers Site Pal Kitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The SPF
    Posts
    8,420

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthomar View Post
    Ofc there's something wrong, it's an item with +8 BO when the limit is +6, you expect it to be OK!?
    Geez, all I wondered is if anyone had rune word bugs like this, didn't expect to have to PROVE something...
    Don't believe that it happens - good for you, but I'm getting tired of this bs, thread was 'Anyone seen this before'? which basically comes down to either yes or no, not to - you're ****ting us to get... what? Seriously though, what would be the fkin point? Share if you can think of it, because I definitely can't.
    Whatever, maybe along the way somebody who had something similar happen will appear, until then, will probably have to skip through all the flaming...
    And btw, it's spelled definitely.
    At least he attempted to use the entire word, just saying. Also, it isn't his native language, I'd assume French, German or Flemish. The odd spelling mistake is excusable.

  5. #15
    IncGamers Member Anthomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post
    At least he attempted to use the entire word, just saying. Also, it isn't his native language, I'd assume French, German or Flemish. The odd spelling mistake is excusable.
    Nor is it mine, but that's the only way to learn our mistakes. At least that's the way I learned. Not trying to be a douche here, after you've been corrected a 100 times you start to actually care how you spell words.

  6. #16
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,813

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Wow, where did that come from?

    @Kitteh: cheers for the nice words (and yes, it's Flemish )

    @Anthomar:
    1) you were expecting a "yes" or "no" answer, not many people will simply answer "no"
    they will be curious about the circumstances surrounding the "oddness"

    2) I wasn't flaming (as far as I know) merely pointing out a little oddity
    (which wasn't even related to the o'skills caused by the runeword)

    3) I'd appreciate it if you were a little nicer, I haven't called you anything,
    nor have I claimed anything about you cheating orso

    4) Yeah! I made a spelling mistake, probably happens once every post,
    and I'd like to point out that I'm currently at work, so don't have much time to double check everything.
    (yes I do have breaks, and I can use the internet for personal "things")
    Last edited by Dawnmaster; 14-06-2013 at 11:58. Reason: spelling check - 1 error found sofar

  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Archone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Anyone seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    Wow, where did that come from?

    @Kitteh: cheers for the nice words (and yes, it's Flemish )

    @Anthomar:
    1) you were expecting a "yes" or "no" answer, not many people will simply answer "no"
    they will be curious about the circumstances surrounding the "oddness"

    2) I wasn't flaming (as far as I know) merely pointing out a little oddity
    (which wasn't even related to the o'skills caused by the runeword)

    3) I'd appreciate it if you were a little nicer, I haven't called you anything,
    nor have I claimed anything about you cheating orso

    4) Yeah! I made a spelling mistake, probably happens once every post,
    and I'd like to point out that I'm currently at work, so don't have much time to double check everything.
    (yes I do have breaks, and I can use the internet for personal "things")
    The internet is full of small personalities. No fear! They come and go, and few are remembered!

    Anyhow, to continue the so called "flaming". Heres a flame to remember?


    FFFLAALAAAAAMMMMMEEEEDDD!!!! NO S****!! THIS CANT EXIST!!! ITSSSOSOO HACKED WIIEERD!!! GO WASH YOUR "AWSD" BUTTONS! :DD

    GAAH!



    .. This item is probably a bug when you combine different items from different patches. Ive seen this once, a very long time ago. Pre 1.07 iirc.
    But its not interesting at all anymore. I play the latest version.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •