Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member metalmusicman04's Avatar

The Quick Diablo 3 Inferno Farming Guide

Everything you need to know about efficient farming routes in Diablo 3 in under 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5_eNvzaCc
    Attached Images Attached Images

BattleTag nurman-2854

Re: The Quick Diablo 3 Inferno Farming Guide

Honestly though, I'd say it is more effective to farm anything that you feel like is fun ect., to prevent getting bored and dimishing the hours you can throw into playing ^^

IncGamers Member metalmusicman04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nurman View Post
    Honestly though, I'd say it is more effective to farm anything that you feel like is fun ect., to prevent getting bored and dimishing the hours you can throw into playing ^^
    This answer trumps just about everything, yes

D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

Useful information but since this is posted in the Newcomer forum you might want to mention a few other things in your video that veterans take for a given.

Act 1:
    after clearing everything in Weeping hollow as you mentioned clear fields of misery and look for the defiled crypt. Very good monster counts there. I also look for the Watch tower in Highland crossing area (north side). Since the monster density increase, the side maps tend to have very good counts now.

Act 2:
    I find the desolate sands too big to get stacks very fast, and I never have the check pt. for VoA (vault of assassin) since we always kill kulle for his essentially free drop.
    Instead, black canyon mines gets you 1-3 stacks, road to Alcarnus usually 1 and sometimes 2, but between these 2 places almost always 4 stacks. Then hit Oasis from start (path to oasis wp) and if you get to Key Warden before 5 stacks back out and hit Oasis Wp and get 5th stack. We clear all of oasis and sewers then Kulle. sometimes hitting Kulles side maps. The monsters there have been increased in number some.

Act3:
    In addition to keeps maps the Arreat Crater still has plenty of monsters to drop stuff, just the scorpions have had their experience nerfed. Those areas are still useful to clear. And for drops, since you have your 5 stacks, kill azmodan, and move to act 4 (keeping your stacks now) and kill up to Rakanoth (sp?). And if you need the plan for infernal machines keep going to Act 4 key warden. He can now drop a random key. Usually won't take long to get to him.
    Also the first map (backwards from the stonefort wp) has some good monster density, and you can usually get 4-5 stacks from that map alone.