Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BattleTag KornKills-1468
    How dare you -insert any action or emotion-!!!

BAN

Lemon wedge
    LOL dude did u just make an assumption of my dick size based on what I wrote ??? Wow…well I can assure you that it’s quite decent. Also I live in Australia with a great job, play Aussie rules football with my mates and go out on the town most weekends. What else you got nasty butthurt Internet guy ???

baalbot9000
    even though this was a dick move, the shouldn\'t have been banned for blizzard\'s incompetence/lack of foresight. How could you even describe this as an exploit?

IncGamers Member The Great BoBaFeTT's Avatar

Re: Diablo 3 Hardcore Warning: Tristram Is Deadly Again

Instead of acknowledging their fault, restoring the fallen nephalems that got killed in my zoo and implement a hotfix Blizzard decided to ban me on june 7. If you ever played Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 then you know Hardcore was all about PK'ing and Griefing. It was an unwritten rule to never trust anyone, don't enter someone's TP and always be careful in every situation. It was kill or be killed. That's also part of the reason why Diablo was so succesful. The reason of my ban was "Exploitation of bug". I appealed my ban today, but I'm pretty sure it will remain permanent. You can't even call someone a noob after duelling or you will get muted for harrassment. This game is ruined by carebears and casuals. I blame World of Warcraft.

Signed,
    The Great BoBaFeTT
    Last edited by The Great BoBaFeTT; 12-06-2013 at 04:27.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by The Great BoBaFeTT View Post
    If you ever played Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 then you know Hardcore was all about PK'ing and Griefing.
    Signed,
    The Great BoBaFeTT
    Newsflash for you: this is Diablo 3 (T H R E E), not ONE or TWO. Player grieving is NOT part of this game, enjoy your pathetic business while it lasts, Blizzard will fix this exploit and then you can crawl back into your little hole of misery.

PS Anyone who puts "The Great" under all his posts is mentally ill by default.

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

If you ever played Diablo 1
    Yes I did and it was direct connect and no in town PKing even existed without a hack so you are wrong there.

and Diablo 2 then you know Hardcore was all about PK'ing and Griefing.
    Again no it wasn't and you could not booby trap a town like you did in d3 towns were always safe and unless you used the hostile hack you had for warning to not be attacked. So again you are wrong and shows how clueless you really are. You could booby trap way points and TPs but not towns so you next statement

It was an unwritten rule to never trust anyone, don't enter someone's TP
    is the only true thing you said but again you did not booby trap a TP or waypoint you dragged things to town.

I am glad to see you were banned since good riddance to bad rubbish since we need less clueless kids in this game.

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag VTMatt

I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really offended by this. I play exclusively hardcore, and I don't do any PKing in D3, as the whole banner into a ton of monsters style of PKing isn't fun to me. That being said, I PKed and LLDed on D2, and by the end, was one of the very few doing either one 100% legit.

My take on it is if it's within the game mechanics, it's fair game. The game mechanic should be fixed for sure, as it's obviously an oversight, but absolutely no cheats were used. Everyone who plays in public hardcore games knows enough to avoid clicking on an unknown melee character's banner in order to avoid hot TPs, the same thing applies here, don't accept invites from people you don't know! This is absolutely toeing the line, since there's basically no way to avoid it, but really, short of a massive loading lag when you enter the game, a pack of act 1 white zombies shouldn't kill you unless you're undergeared for the MP you're on anyway. It's a loophole, but so long as no cheats or exploits are used, I'm not in favor of banning people for doing things which are generally frowned upon.

Lame, yes. Bannable, nope.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really offended by this. I play exclusively hardcore, and I don't do any PKing in D3, as the whole banner into a ton of monsters style of PKing isn't fun to me. That being said, I PKed and LLDed on D2, and by the end, was one of the very few doing either one 100% legit.

My take on it is if it's within the game mechanics, it's fair game. The game mechanic should be fixed for sure, as it's obviously an oversight, but absolutely no cheats were used. Everyone who plays in public hardcore games knows enough to avoid clicking on an unknown melee character's banner in order to avoid hot TPs, the same thing applies here, don't accept invites from people you don't know! This is absolutely toeing the line, since there's basically no way to avoid it, but really, short of a massive loading lag when you enter the game, a pack of act 1 white zombies shouldn't kill you unless you're undergeared for the MP you're on anyway. It's a loophole, but so long as no cheats or exploits are used, I'm not in favor of banning people for doing things which are generally frowned upon.

Lame, yes. Bannable, nope.
    I'm gonna have to agree. He didn't exploit a bug, it was a game mechanic.

People attempted to PK me all the time in D2, but it was avoidable with smart play. This isn't avoidable due to load times, it's just lame. It's a pretty low thing to do to someone, but some people are just messed up like that.

Boba: Blizzard obviously needs to fix their mistake, but that doesn't mean that you should act like a child in the meantime. Saying they should restore the characters instead of banning you is asinine.

BattleTag Scud-2321

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    but really, short of a massive loading lag when you enter the game, a pack of act 1 white zombies shouldn't kill you unless you're undergeared for the MP you're on anyway

When Bobafett invited me to his game it was set to MP10 by the way. I barely survived, just because there weren't that many monsters right where I spawned.