Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Building CM and Archon sets with your money :D

Hi guys, Shadow here! Just like the title says, I am building CM and Archon sets with your money. I ask no extra charge for myself.

Rules and Disclaimers
    -I'm not perfect, and frankly, neither is the auction house. Some sets may come out better than others, and i can't give you a 100% guarantee that you will love your set. However, I promise I will do my best.
    -Gems will not be included*
    -I realize that some people are not comfortable with handing over their gold to other people, and if you are one of those people, then this is not for you. I also realize that gaining trust takes time, and I hope I will not cause anyone to lose trust in me.
    -I only build sets for 1-100 mil, except for Archon sets which have to be at least 10 mil.
    -I usually use Chantodo's Off-hands, and will go with meteor bonus unless instructed otherwise.
    -Feel free to request a certain item.

*If I have extra money left in the budget, I will either give it directly back, or buy a few gems.

Thanks!

IncGamers Member

Re: Building CM and Archon sets with your money :D

PS: My btag is Shadow#13583

D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

This not recommended to do on this forum.

Anyone who give players IGG for future items is taking a huge risk. I will not close this and delete his btag. However anyone who initiates this trade is doing so at very high risk. Consider yourself warned.

Generally the only safe trade is a gold for item trade in window.

Posted from years of experience using battlenet.

IncGamers Member

Yes i do realize that some people are uncomfortable with his, however i am reputable, and have people you can ask if needed. However, if even one person posts that i scammed them on here, I will be happy to see you delete this thread, lol. Im not a scammer, and would never do something like that, but I understand your point of view