Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

How too improve from here...

Soo here's the deal. I have atm 600M too spend and I want too know what's my next step for a good upgrade on my wizard

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Abocanhadora-1714/

My biggest question atm is in my brain is: ice climbers + combo with trifecta rings or just zunni pox combo (boots + 1 ring).

Thz in advance for all comments

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: How too improve from here...

Zuni's ring and boots for sure. I've spent probably 300m or so experimenting with Ice Climbers and different ring combos. Doesn't come close to Zuni 2 piece with decent (and cheaper) stats. You're kinda overkill on attack speed right now, since you aren't hitting 3 aps, but you're way over 2.73. You could lose one piece and still be over 2.73 aps.

I'd start with getting a 5% crit chance storm crow (50-75m). You'll lose some dps, but you can make up for it with a better source... which is my next recommendation. Don't buy a Chant's with APoC, as they're stupid expensive. You can probably get a double int one for about 100m and gain quite a bit of dps. Next, find yourself a zuni ring with at least 7% attack speed (50-80m). The other stats could be average damage, and whatever else is available that isn't too expensive. You'll regain the all res here that you'd lose from the andy helm. After that if you still have enough left, maybe consider getting all res Inna's Temperance so you can replace your Lacunis with crafted bracers. Crafted bracers can blow Lacunis out of the water so easily with a decent roll. If you still feel tanky enough try looking for a BT amulet that'll provide dps instead of all res. Maybe average damage and crit?

All the prices I posted are America AH prices, so I'm not sure if EU prices will be as comparable.

My wiz for reference: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T.../hero/26818716

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

IncGamers Member

@tougeznut

I apologize for having ignored this topic for soo many days now, I was just expecting MORE opinions before I posted again. I am a little dissapointed actually...

Soo now a little more in what you told:

I have been playing a lot lately and also with a lot of buying/selling. The news is, Now my budget its at the 933M mark and I lack a ring too use.

I totally agree with your point of view: getting a storm crow + a zunni ring with attack speed will open me... amd can make me think very seriously about my amulet.

I never thought about Inna's Temperance + crafted bracers soo thank you for that, I will think about it.

My big question atm is more or less this: should I just blow all my money in a awesome CC CHD AS zuni pox ring or just move slower and do small upgrades at a time (attack speed zuni + CC) then the apoc storm crow and better source?

I would also like more opinions about this

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Sadly these "strategy" forums don't get as much attention as they used to. I do hope you get more replies though.

As far as the trifecta Zuni: NO! Lol, sorry to be so forceful, but you could spend 2B gold on a trifecta Zuni and it would only be a 500 dps improvement over the one I'm wearing that only cost me around 100m. They're outrageously overpriced. As for your other ring probably budget about 150m to finding either a trifecta, or one with attack speed and crit chance with good dps. Keep an eye out for good amulets too. I managed to snag mine for around 70m and comparable ones are well into the 100's.

Please do consider what I've recommended since I've probably spent about 8-900m upgrading mine to where she's at and she can farm MP10 with ease.

sent from my GalaxySIII