Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Anyone here has done psychodelic drugs?

*SSSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKER*

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Dredd. ^^ This naughty, wild-haired** child knows better.

** = my hair is particulary big and "wild" today. Would you like a picture? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Dredd. ^^ This naughty, wild-haired** child knows better.

Yes please

I knew you were moving but you never told me you moved to the eighties. Do you require shoulderpads with the big hair?

On topic, I'm pretty sure I'm the most boring person on this forum when it comes to drugs, as I've said before. I never even got drunk. I never smoked anything. Never got anywhere near drugs.

yes.

Actually, I'm super late to get my haircut, so mine was pretty intense this morning. I've beaten it down to laying fairly flat-ish. still. we're looking at nearly 2.5 inches. It's chaos!

that's six and a third centimeters for you eurotrash

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    I knew you were moving but you never told me you moved to the eighties. Do you require shoulderpads with the big hair?

On topic, I'm pretty sure I'm the most boring person on this forum when it comes to drugs, as I've said before. I never even got drunk. I never smoked anything. Never got anywhere near drugs.
    good for you, Viv! You're really not missing out.

hahahaha! I would love to don the big-*** shoulder pads, the geometric jewelry, leg warmers and pumps. Dude, I would rock that so hard and be totally hot doing it! lol!! I love the 80s decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    yes.

Actually, I'm super late to get my haircut, so mine was pretty intense this morning. I've beaten it down to laying fairly flat-ish. still. we're looking at nearly 2.5 inches. It's chaos!

2.5 inches is long for you?! Well, then again you are a dude... but some dudes have long hair. Let me post some for a minute so I have an excuse to look up hot men and drool and not feel bad about it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am not quite sure who this guy is but goddamn he has an awesome smile!! As well as a head full of hair!

Spoiler

And one of the most famous, if not THE most famous long haired man.... and he's in here for the giggles but still reasonably attractive...

Spoiler

Oh, not to mention Techno and ONE. OTHER. PERSON. Ahem. Yes, I'm looking right at you... if you were in my sight. But yes. You. Hermit.

Bald is beautiful too!!

Since the question was directed to Dredd but others replied... Okay. Will put my mug up in the Faces thread. ^_^

Cheers mate!

@Leo: your types seem to look like they come right out of the 80's Glammetal ^^

My hair always kinda looks like the picture to the left here, doubt it's ever been 2.5inches

Glam metal.... While I do love it, I am not a fan of Poison. They are like the Nickelback of the 80s. For me.

Bret ****ing Michaels duckfacing before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Never got anywhere near drugs.
    I've tried just about anything you can name* and as Leo said, you haven't missed out on anything terribly worthwhile - I promise. Some weird psychological experiences, crazy stories to tell - that's really about it.

*Provided it existed at the time. I've been "clean" for 14-odd years.

Actually, I'm super late to get my haircut, so mine was pretty intense this morning. I've beaten it down to laying fairly flat-ish. still. we're looking at nearly 2.5 inches.
    How does one measure one's hair? And why?

hahahaha! I would love to don the big-*** shoulder pads, the geometric jewelry, leg warmers and pumps. Dude, I would rock that so hard and be totally hot doing it! lol!! I love the 80s decade.
    Don't forget the Flashdance-style um... t-shirt-that-hangs-over-one-shoulder thing. Quintessential 80s there. And more skin is always better - if you just HAVE to wear clothes, that is. Clothing is overrated IMO.

Oh, not to mention Techno and ONE. OTHER. PERSON. Ahem. Yes, I'm looking right at you... if you were in my sight. But yes. You. Hermit.
    My hair isn't anywhere near as long as what's shown in those photos. The longest I ever allowed it to grow was about waist-length but that was waaaaaaay back in the late 90s. Nowadays I can't stand it much past my shoulder blades. Too much maintenance, too heavy, too hot, etc.

Bret ****ing Michaels duckfacing before it was cool.

Duckfacing has never been cool, just cool to mock. Honestly, I think those 80s glam bands popularized that sort of expression for pin-up shots. They look like dweebs (unless you're a 13yo girl I suppose).

I run my hand through my hair and feel how much is sticking up above my fingers.

Since the question was directed to Dredd but others replied... Okay. Will put my mug up in the Faces thread. ^_^
    Voting second picture as best