Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag McSalmon-1288

What Next for my Monk?

I'm getting to where upgrading my gear is really expensive. I was wondering if any of the monk pros could give me some direction on where to invest next?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M.../hero/13395618

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: What Next for my Monk?

I'm not a monk pro, but I'm definitely starting to take an interest in monks. Mine's around p25. She's got about 5.5% life steal, about 1600 LoH, and I still have trouble surviving. The only thing your monk looks like it's missing is life steal. You've got a decent amount of LoH though, so with your super-high attack speed and your tanky armor and dodge based build you're probably not having much trouble. I would probably work on swapping hard target for overawe to increase your eDPS.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag Duskmourn-1569

Switch Resolve for Seize the initiative, guiding light for Chant of Resonance, Cyclone Strike Wall of Wind for Implosion/ Eye of the Storm, and I assume tempest Rush is tailwind/northern breeze How often does it get used with ~3 spirit regen? The thing is you aren't getting enough dodge to where Wall of Wind is effective, Resolve doesn't benefit us that much in comparison to Seize, and your spirit regen just doesn't seem to be enough for Tempest Rush to be that much use. Gearwise I'd say a Tal's Chest with Dexterity instead of Arcane or All Resist.

Fist of Thunder Quickening might make Tempest Rush work better for yah.

I might look at this more later.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag McSalmon-1288

Awesome. Thanks for these responses. I'll do some tweaking based on these.