Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: FREE ITEMS - Dawnmaster's Official Olympics Diablostyle (aka the DOOD games)

Hi Dawn! So, I'm in time
    Just to clarify... 16h00 is in few minutes, or in one hour? (I'm always a little confuse with GMT and so on! )

Re: FREE ITEMS - Dawnmaster's Official Olympics Diablostyle (aka the DOOD games)

16h00 was 1h15m ago ^^

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    Hiya guys, sorry I didn't make the "deadline" today, but we got visit for the little guy here.

I'm gonna do my best to get on tomorrow afternoon (Superduck mentioned post 16h00, so we'll keep that time?)

16h00 - 18h00 (Belgian time, which is now 2 hours before England, due to summertime, iirc)

We'll meet up in channel "Dude Games" at 16h00, when Vain, Super and Skull are there,
    we'll decide what character everybody chooses and you follow me into a gamename I'll mention there.
    (to eliminate any possibility of cheating, we'll also pick a name for your character, so you cannot preload items/gold)

If anybody else wishes to join, you can sign up here until we start, or you can join in the channel for fun!
    So I'm really confuse This post wasn't after 16h00? Uhh, that's embarassing...

Quote Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    So I'm really confuse This post wasn't after 16h00? Uhh, that's embarassing...
    Don't sweat it, it is really confusing.

Iirc Italy is either 1 hour before Belgium, or the same time (or an additional hour if you don't follow summer/winter time)

It is 18h15 here now (so you can match your time you see left from this post here)

IncGamers Member

16.00 tomorrow sounds fine with me.

Just a headsup: in 3 hours from now, the DUDE games will commence,
    make sure you're there in time (10-15 minutes in advance would be nice)
    channel "Dude Games", and also make sure you've read all the rules here (replies 5 and 30)

I don't have a lot of stuff on ladder (yet), but if this is a succes,
    spread the word, and perhaps we can do a bigger event with current ladder items!

PS: I'll be "dumping" virtually all items on the list in reply 5, in the game once people have taken their winnings,
    and post the gamename/password here, if you don't grab it, it'll be lost forever in the ether of Diablo!

IncGamers Member

Ok, so we'll see approximately 2 hours from now.

I've taken seat at the "Dude Games" lobby/channel, c u all there in a few minutes!

A small update/closure:

Vain beat the lot, hands down.
    Followed by Superduck, and on last place: Skullvomit.

Everybody got their prices, the rest was handed out on battlenet (time constraints)

It was fun and hope to see more people next time!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post

It was fun and hope to see more people next time!
    It was fun, really. We'll be seeing next time.