Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: Religion being taught in schools?

This sub forum was build on posting things in threads that have nothing to do with the current topic!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

It seems somebody has failed one of god's tests.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Methodists... {j/k}

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    I've done so previously; I see no need to rehash yet again. I do recall it was because you wanted to retaliate against me for being sexist/racist/somethingist in your own mind. Maybe I'll dig it up sometime when I feel like ripping my eyes out of their sockets and rolling them in pepper & sawdust.

You forgot using "nutbags" initially and then equivocated that "nutbars" is somehow different, as you do herein. I remember KillerAim even dressed you down for the reeducation camp stuff, and you claimed that you didn't REALLY mean that you wanted anyone with belief frog-marched off to reenact Clockwork Orange, yet that's precisely the sort of treatment forced re-education implies.
    I'm sorry, but you completely made up the re-education camp bit. I have said I wish people would examine their beliefs, but I have never suggested a government back forced change of opinion, and I never will. That's a complete lie. It's a lie you constantly repeat, and have never been able to find me a link where I said that. It's part of a long campaign to convince yourself that my position is different than it actually is. However, if you ever actually read my posts, you'd note that I have supported more freedom, smaller military, less entitlements, less debt, weaker political parties, less money in politics, less corruption, and less secrets. I've advocated more power to individuals, and less to the typical voting blocks. Now what in there (besides the military spending) do you really disagree with?

Now for once on this place, stop telling me what I think, and argue something on the merits of your position. If you can.

As for nutbags/nutbars perhaps there was a typo, but I actually say nutbars. It's different because one is a thing I say, and one is not. Plus, nutbars is a much funnier thing.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

So Steve, you want to restrict Merv's right to free speech by limiting him on what he can and cannot say that you said? In other words, he isn't allowed to make up stuff and say that you said it?

You're a Marxist nutbug, buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    Now for once on this place, stop telling me what I think, and argue something on the merits of your position. If you can.
    I find your optimism humorous and somewhat depressing!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Eradicating mosquitoes from the face of the earth would have no negative consequences, scientists find.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

A species doesn't exist to fulfill a purpose or to be of value. It exists because there was nothing which prevented it. I guess that eradicating humans from the face of earth would have no negative consequences as well.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Hm, what about all the people that wouldn't die? Population would spiral even faster out of control!
    And what about all the animals that eat mosquitoes? They would starve or have to find another foodsource!

A species doesn't exist to fulfill a purpose or to be of value. It exists because there was nothing which prevented it. I guess that eradicating humans from the face of earth would have no negative consequences as well.
    Now here's something I can fully agree with
    Heck, I'll go even further and say the next thing:
    "it would most likely be better for the world (Earth/nature) if humans wouldn't exist"