Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Religion being taught in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    I would trade all that freedom for having someone special in my life. I was of that mindset long before the big 30. We are out there, but I have no idea how you find other singles these days. I'm not interested in the bar scene, I thought the online dating thing to be pretty much BS, and the only other place I spend any time is at work...

I do occasionally run into singles who are friends of friends, and you can immediately tell why they are single. I suppose that I put out some sort of I've given up signal too, but i haven't been able to figure what it might be.
    DEFINITELY not interested in the bar scene. As of right now, the only place i actually "meet" people is through my job and the people I meet... OMG. /facepalm not all, but a damn good portion. I have recently contemplated the online dating thing. I think I will try but because I'm trying to figure out school plans, place to live, BETTER JOB THAN DELIVERING PIZZA TO ****ING TWERK-*** TWEAKERS, I'm pushing that back. It would sound better (my opinion, at least) to say, "Hey, I'm going to school while I do (insert better job here) for work." Or even "I'm trying to find something better to better my life" in case I don't have that better job (we all know life never goes according to plan. )

Steve, if I cannot give up, neither can you. In the words of my dear friend, "Get out and live. Go volunteer somewhere. Go to activities that you enjoy and you might meet some new people there. Try online dating. You can't give up yet unless you have tried everything."

Sorry for being all lecture-y. :/ just passing along some hope that I am receiving to you. Paying it forward, I guess you can say.

As for the god thing, I wouldn't lead with that. the religion debate is a great way for couple to fight for no real reason. Do you really want someone who agrees with you on everything? Do you want to date yourself? Sounds boring.
    Dude, as long as he doesn't poke fun at my beliefs or berates me, we'll get along fine. And I date myself already. Or... wait. Dating and masturbating are two different things.

Stillman, it really took you until your 30s to figure out the shower routine? Geez man. Shampoo, 2nd shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face stuff, shave, rinse. done.
    What's 2nd shampoo? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    What's 2nd shampoo? O.o
    I wondered the same thing. My initial suspicion was that some people have naturally greasy hair and thus elect to shampoo and rinse twice. That can't be right though because of the conditioner part. If your hair is so greasy that you have to shampoo it twice then why in the blue hell would you then re-grease it with a round of conditioner?!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 2 times and the anti-Dandruff Conditioner.
    Besides that's what it says on the bottle to do...

Now leave him alone his head is eroding already and he can't get a date.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Wait. It says on the bottle that they sell you that you should use more out of the bottle that they sold you?

What mad trickery is this? Why, you'd end up buying more product!!1!

Spartan madness

2nd shampoo is an obvious reference to shampooing his junk. O_o

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

*thanks Techno for the mental image*

*reloads*

*empties second clip*

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    2nd shampoo is an obvious reference to shampooing his junk. O_o
    I'm really surprised that you were the first one to figure this out. But I'm glad that I didn't have to explain it myself.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Is there really that much hair that you have to shampoo it? Dude, just mow that stuff! Unless you're growing dreads or just have really greasy pubic hair, simple soap and water should be fine!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Still missing the point? :/

The shampoo isn't for cleaning....

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    lol, that's not my problem. Hasn't been an issue since high school.

2nd shampoo because the first time it doesn't get rid of the grease. If it's not all foamy, it's not working. It's the same shampoo, second dose. The label even says, lather rinse repeat. What's wrong with you people?

And the conditioner is different grease. good grease. I'm not a cosmetologist, i just read the directions.

And the junk gets the leftover shampoo from second shampoo (foaming, so it's working) and it also gets body wash. It's the most fun to clean, so it gets a bit more attention than the rest. And no Leo, I keep it very well trimmed down there. I'm not a caveman. i always figured that since I prefer my women well trimmed or waxed, they'd probably prefer me the same. Except I'm not waxing my junk. Sounds painful.

I don't know why people get themselves all wound up about this subject. it's not gross unless you're not cleaning yourself and letting it all get wild. I think that's when you really have the problem.