Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A non vita sept diary

TFT FOE! Bookmarked that! Well useful. Might be worth running Normal WSK for a bit then and see what pops up.

Onwards!

I've often been suprised at finds from both normal and NM WSK/Baal, being suprised that the things I found could actually drop. Most noteworthy, the Lo and Heaven's Light me and Solar found in NM Throne.

Well a 2soc exceptional pally shield will do me nicely for now. Time to strip off the mf gear of my sin as she is still the fastest killer I have.

So my sin has found the first combo that scared the heck out of her. 2 boss packs in NM desert. Extra fast scarabs and conviction leaper things. Conviction + scarabs is never a good mix. She escaped (just) while moron and SM went to the wall. I don't want to re-roll so I am currently recovering in Lut Ghloein while I think about how to handle. Trying to kill the conviction boss is the obvious one, wonder if would be better without moron and SM at this point? They just create more LE shots from scarabs.

Well that was painful. I eventually managed to separate the bosses a bit and eventually managed to pick off the scarabs without being under conviction. Next task : get more resists