Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: College...

IncGamers Member wolfofbenjamin's Avatar

College...

What's the most poignant thing about college?

let me come up with words like a title from some college school paper:

College and Hormones

-----

It's evident. It's all around you, from vandalizings to school rumblings; andropause, menopause; toxic music and worst of all when you couple at least one of these with the setting twilight sun! One of the worst settings in life ever!

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Re: College...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I don't really understand any of the threads you make

IncGamers Member

Maybe Bob hacked into his account, by accident o/c.

I had a great time in college. I did not get andropause (nor menopause for that matter).

IncGamers Member wolfofbenjamin's Avatar

If you had any memorable encounters with a professor in your college, I think you know the reason why I included the terms 'andropause' and 'menopause.'
    Last edited by wolfofbenjamin; 01-06-2013 at 06:58.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

I remember that ****ing squirrel pissing on my leg and stealing my Cheetos.

That was memorable

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

I fed squirrels on my campus. It was a fun day. I was squealing like a little preschooler.

Well, my community college years were... a mix of both fun and pain. My first semester of a 4 year uni was so terrible that I won't even tell that ****ing tale!!! And I'm trying to save up so I can enroll and try again. It's time to get **** done and finish what needs to be done. I have already brought back my Funds jar (plastic container you get when you order Chinese take-out soup. Won Ton is the best!!!!!!111!ONE) and it's growing. Slowly, but surely.

I WILL ****ING GO BACK TO SCHOOL. It's just a matter of money now.

P.S. While my first semester at the 4 year uni, I took a terrible English class. I *****ed to Dredd about it damn near everyday, lol. It was more of a film class. -.- Loathed it. The topic was cool too! Medieval literature. This woman may have tainted the King Arthur legend for me. :/

P.S.S. Also, I've never been to any of those huge frat parties that one sees in the movies. Seriously, when I was at comm college, if there were at least five people at someone's house, a bag of weed and some beer that was a party. XD

I have almost zero recollection of my first two years in college. According to my friends, I was involved in some pretty epic adventures, but I think they're full of ****. If they're not, I guess I'm pretty grateful that I'm not dead or in prison. Seriously though, my friends are full of ****. If any of you encounter them, don't listen. Just walk away. Briskly.

That latter years I recall intimately. It mostly involved me sealing myself up somewhere and doing almost nothing but reading and studying. And studying. And reading. And avoiding all socializing unless it was absolutely necessary. And reading. And studying. Oh god, the studying. My head hurts - I'm having flashbacks.

I can't believe I want to go back.

dredd, why are you jacking a thread about squirrels to discuss your college years?

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

I hate squirrels, I was always confused by this commercial that showed squirrels deliberately running in front of cars to cause accidents when they swerved to avoid them

nobody swerves to avoid squirrels, I've seen too many flattened squirrels to believe otherwise, its because everybody knows that squirrels are *******s