Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Re: Best Of Forum Mafia WIFOA Game Thread

Would it be appropriate to say "wheeeeeeeee!"?
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

BattleTag Mal-6857

maybe, or maybe he is just trolling us again.

So is this normal day start/end time? because if it is i am not going to be around for it on weekdays

It's later than normal time. A normal day will start/end about 4 hours ago.

BattleTag Mal-6857

ok, so it will be around the time i leave for school, hopefully at least 10 mins before, but i will cope

Well, I suppose somebody has to be Goryani since Goryani can't be himself this game.

Some open ended questions for people to ponder:

1) Which role do you think would be most harmful to mafia in the hands of town? Which role most harmful to town in hands of mafia?

2) Which role do you least expect to smurfing see in this game? Which role do you hope won't appear in this game, and why?

3) @ DJM, SI, Pharphis: You picked middle of the pack numbers, but ended up in the top four picks. Do you feel this makes you prime TARGETS when you instead you might have meant to get a safer pick position?

BattleTag Mal-6857

1) Quite possibly the Listener, it just depends on if the name of the poster is also revealed, might get a tad confusing considering the high possibility or the barkeep role.

2) i think the souless role could absolutely wreck all the power roles. The only way to catch him/her would be to judge thier posting/voting. Although if the souless person is targeted and the person who targeted is informed that they are souless, it could just end up being an easy lynch.

@ gory- i presume that in-depth info on the roles will not be given out?

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

To Mafia, the most dangerous would probably be Professor Farnsworth, the items could cause chaos and problems. To town, I'd say the Forger, because that also has a chance to cause chaos for the investigative roles.

I do. But I had a feeling that day to pick 7, it was like the number was calling out to me...

Anyway, I'm in the middle of review for finals next week, so this might be my one post today.

5pm end times are bad for me. I'm either in the middle of dinner or headed to class.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

And 5pm end times are good for me not bad, I will just be starting to get ready for class, disregard the last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin Graye View Post
    Well, I suppose somebody has to be Goryani since Goryani can't be himself this game.

Some open ended questions for people to ponder:

1) Which role do you think would be most harmful to mafia in the hands of town? Which role most harmful to town in hands of mafia?

2) Which role do you least expect to smurfing see in this game? Which role do you hope won't appear in this game, and why?

3) @ DJM, SI, Pharphis: You picked middle of the pack numbers, but ended up in the top four picks. Do you feel this makes you prime TARGETS when you instead you might have meant to get a safer pick position?
    1)I need to have another look at the role list.

2)I really expect to see the smurf role, tbh. I think you probably took it or are keeping the possibility of you having the role open for interpretation. You either have it or are preparing to fake it based on responses imo. I thought a lot about the role before the game started

I'll have to look at your position and think more about the WIFOM of the pick order and smurf pick.

Can you make a post without the smurf talk before the rest have made their first post?

3) Well, I intended for a high position, and figured 10/11 would be safe bets (yay sath and I!). Does that make me a prime target? I think it mostly depends on my play today. Leaving 1st bidders up for a few days causes lots of WIFOM as happened a bit last game and we talked about it a bit in the signup thread I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

STOP IT!

The next person to ask that question get's a visit from the spankin hand!

Noooooo.
    No.
    We'll be good, we promise.
    *sob*
    You're no fun!

You want fun? Let's play a game...

Day 1 has started. It will end on Monday at 5pm EST.

There are 19 players alive. It takes 10 votes to lynch/lock.

I'm looking for a replacement for FredOfErik. If you hurry, you still get to pick a role.
    But I wanna! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.