Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bulvine-1904

Re: HC WD's Who do you voodoo? (How are you doing?)

I managed to hit P100 yesterday Its not quite the same as getting a single toon to P100, its more like Frankenstein P100, but I'll take it.

I switched back to Grave Injustice, dropping Pierce the Veil and felt much safer.

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

Guys, I found a youtube channel with a guy that shows off some sick WD builds. https://www.youtube.com/user/bigdaddyden76/videos

I don't have nearly the gear that he does, but I switched to using the skill build he uses in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILCA...OpsNHAic3MPa8A

And I found that I kill things much easier and more safely than I did trying to use my pre D3v2 firebats build in the current iteration of the game. I also like the builds in his later videos, but they are heavily gear dependent. Not bad for ideas to strive for when RoS hits though.

If you can get past his thick accent, the content is actually quite good and I enjoyed the skill ideas, especially using spirit barrage with rush of essence to allow you to spam the pile-on zombies

Thankee! That was a good channel find.. lots of fun builds!
    Sadly Having just dinged 60 on my WD last night, I doubt I can pull many of em off, seeing as they relied on a few specific legs :(

Any ideas for a build for low geared WD?
    Tried different things last night, like the popular Z-Bears but had to stand so close to the elite packs with those

That army build tho.. ooh takes me back to skellymancer!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bulvine-1904

The Fetish Sychophants are still pretty amazing without any of the fancy gear. The T&T gloves or Helm of Jeram just put it over the top. I actually like the build because if you ever DC they can kill things and or keep them busy. All you really need is Fire Bats/Vampire Bats and Fetish Sychophants, you can put whatever other skills you want around them.

Another good build is Spirit Barrage/Well of Souls with Rush of Essence passive, great range and amazing single target dps. I added Acid Rain/Corpse Bomb for some AOE DPS.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
    BattleTag solwolf-1550

Quote Originally Posted by 6pac View Post
    Thankee! That was a good channel find.. lots of fun builds!
    Sadly Having just dinged 60 on my WD last night, I doubt I can pull many of em off, seeing as they relied on a few specific legs :(

Any ideas for a build for low geared WD?
    Tried different things last night, like the popular Z-Bears but had to stand so close to the elite packs with those

That army build tho.. ooh takes me back to skellymancer!
    The most basic, low geared WD build I can think of uses Rain of Toads, Acid Cloud (lob blob bomb or acid rain), leeching beasts zombie dogs, humongoid Garg (though the dogs tank so well this is optional) and, if you want, Locusts (mana regen or pestilence or searing locusts), and Spirit Walk - healing journey. Pack on as much life per hit as you can - the dogs, acid cloud, and rain of toads all have excellent life on hit return. The killing is slow until you get mana regen and a good dps weapon, but it's safe and works.

Passives are Spirit Vessel, then take your pic. Sycophants are nice. Mix and match until you get what you like.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bulvine-1904

I've been praying for a Mask of Jeram or Tasker and Theo's, no luck on that front stupid RNG. But i'm still having a blast playing T1/T2 games, so much experience so fast.

I might be too comfortable even with laser beams, walls, plague, frozen, molten, doesn't really bother me. We had a super nasty double pack with Yoo and Aahz and we still went back and cleaned it up.

On a side note I swapped my Star Emerald for a Flawless Star Ruby. I took a 7k dps hit but with the little fetish's I end up killing T1 Ghom a bit faster. I'm able to kill him in 10-11 seconds.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B.../hero/39889490