Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Back to D2! UsWest Ladder.. anyone feel like helping?

Back to D2 after a long break. Excited for a semi-fresh ladder.
    Game is loading right now.

Obviously starting with an MF sorc first.
    Anyone bored and feel like giving me a quick rush, maybe some items they don't need?
    Or even just people to play with. Whatever works! Don't have a new account made just yet, but I'll post it here once I'm done downloading d2 and lod.

Re: Back to D2! UsWest Ladder.. anyone feel like helping?

Well, account name is Jenshus23 if anyone feels like it.

Hey ERaTO I started on USWest as well and I play every once in a while. My account is echodrome look me up when you're online.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

My account is Fizoo for softcore ladder, FizooHC for hardcore ladder, and Fizooc for classic softcore.

I just started after a long break and within the span a few days already got rushed to Hell, gathered all the Tal Rasha gear, got a Shako and am wearing a few Nagels. All from random people. I'd just make a room called BrgFreeTalAmmy (etc.) and sure enough within minutes someone appeared. So far I've been lucky with various generous players. Don't forget about the infamous "Free" room as well.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamex View Post
    I just started after a long break and within the span a few days already got rushed to Hell, gathered all the Tal Rasha gear, got a Shako and am wearing a few Nagels. All from random people. I'd just make a room called BrgFreeTalAmmy (etc.) and sure enough within minutes someone appeared. So far I've been lucky with various generous players. Don't forget about the infamous "Free" room as well.
    Man, people on US west must be much much nicer. I haven't been able to get past act 2 NM rush wise. Most I managed free was magefist and a manald. I'm on US east ladder, just reinstalled after a few years to play with some friends who have never played diablo. We're playing through legit on those toons. Figured I would try to get an MF sorc rushed up to help our group out with gear but it's been hard to get anyone to hear the time of day it seems. Grats.

Quote Originally Posted by priestizzle View Post
    Man, people on US west must be much much nicer. I haven't been able to get past act 2 NM rush wise. Most I managed free was magefist and a manald. I'm on US east ladder, just reinstalled after a few years to play with some friends who have never played diablo. We're playing through legit on those toons. Figured I would try to get an MF sorc rushed up to help our group out with gear but it's been hard to get anyone to hear the time of day it seems. Grats.
    It does seem so.. its hard to explain ,there is like this friendly "bro" vibe on west