Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 290
  1. #31
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,157

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    I'm predicting a few day vig roles. Probably at least 5 with slight twists to them, numbered so that we have to choose carefully.so as not to overlap with other players (plz dew dis).

    I predict. . .
    vig1 = can submit 1 kill per day up until they kill a townie instead of mafia. They die with the townie they killed.
    vig2 = pick someone to kill and there is a 75% chance they're killed and 25% chance the vig2 is killed.
    vig3 = randomly selects either the previous and following poster and kills one of them
    vig4 = target is revived the following morning, BUT role is still revealed to the vig.
    vig5 = target is killed by vig5 but only when another person attempts a kill on the same target (ie vig5 targets gory, gory lives until mafia attempts to kill gory at which gory dies and flip goes to vig)

  2. #32
    IncGamers Member Gwaihir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,683

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I'm predicting a few day vig roles. Probably at least 5 with slight twists to them, numbered so that we have to choose carefully.so as not to overlap with other players (plz dew dis).

    I predict. . .
    vig1 = can submit 1 kill per day up until they kill a townie instead of mafia. They die with the townie they killed.
    vig2 = pick someone to kill and there is a 75% chance they're killed and 25% chance the vig2 is killed.
    vig3 = randomly selects either the previous and following poster and kills one of them
    vig4 = target is revived the following morning, BUT role is still revealed to the vig.
    vig5 = target is killed by vig5 but only when another person attempts a kill on the same target (ie vig5 targets gory, gory lives until mafia attempts to kill gory at which gory dies and flip goes to vig)
    Woah.
    1) townies only role right there!
    2) Feeling lucky?
    3) I vote this should be decided by Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
    4) So a role cop/post restrictor. Interesting
    5) Preemptive coroner? This is really amusing actually.

  3. #33
    IncGamers Site Pal Bad Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,577

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Who did what to the cat now?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #34
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,157

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Who did what to the cat now?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You did!

    Also, thanks Gwaihir. I liked 5 the most as well. Though in my head it was a bit different than I wrote. It could either be preemptive claim theft or it could be used to counter-claim mafia fake claims if mafia also get the flip. Meh

  5. #35
    IncGamers Member Gwaihir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,683

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Also, thanks Gwaihir. I liked 5 the most as well. Though in my head it was a bit different than I wrote. It could either be preemptive claim theft or it could be used to counter-claim mafia fake claims if mafia also get the flip. Meh
    This made me think of another one (had another idea that was even more unbalanced, but we can go with this instead):

    Trapper: Choose a target. If that target dies by a NK that night, the person who killed them dies as well. If the target dies by lynch, you die.

    Wouldn't it be fun to turn people into bombs?

  6. #36
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,157

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    This made me think of another one (had another idea that was even more unbalanced, but we can go with this instead):

    Trapper: Choose a target. If that target dies by a NK that night, the person who killed them dies as well. If the target dies by lynch, you die.

    Wouldn't it be fun to turn people into bombs?
    Absolutely, I love bombs!

  7. #37

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I'm predicting a few day vig roles. Probably at least 5 with slight twists to them, numbered so that we have to choose carefully.so as not to overlap with other players (plz dew dis).

    I predict. . .
    vig1 = can submit 1 kill per day up until they kill a townie instead of mafia. They die with the townie they killed.
    vig2 = pick someone to kill and there is a 75% chance they're killed and 25% chance the vig2 is killed.
    vig3 = randomly selects either the previous and following poster and kills one of them
    vig4 = target is revived the following morning, BUT role is still revealed to the vig.
    vig5 = target is killed by vig5 but only when another person attempts a kill on the same target (ie vig5 targets gory, gory lives until mafia attempts to kill gory at which gory dies and flip goes to vig)
    This is Gory we are talking about, definately this:

    6-Shooter vigilante: 6-shots, all shots used in same day phase, hits random targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  8. #38
    IncGamers Member Gwaihir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,683

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    This is Gory we are talking about, definately this:

    6-Shooter vigilante: 6-shots, all shots used in same day phase, hits random targets.
    Sounds like me in any video game with a machine gun. Point, shoot, and pray it hits something useful.

  9. #39
    IncGamers Member ThunderCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Purple
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    Set course: 56367 23678

  10. #40
    Crusader Moderator Drixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lynchburg, VA
    Posts
    3,267

    Re: Best of Forum Mafia WIFOA signup thread

    OMG ... this thread got enjoyable in a hurry. I love you guys. Totally in a non "Shawshank" way though.
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •