Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: HC Demonhunters!.. How are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    o0mps, sorry to hear about the death, man... DH's are indeed the definition of squishiness, and I have, too, found myself in really dangerous situations more often than I am used to, but hey, that is the fun of making it far with a DH, a huge challenge!

Don't own much, but will gladly help power-level you back to 60 anytime, man! Count on that!

JRSILVA... now you're just making us mere mortals look bad! DAAAAAYUM! That DH is about 10 times stronger than mine, and I am a tad higher Plvl as well... WELL DONE, my friend! Time to make it to the very top, and get a top 10 DH place on the EU server! Proud of you!
    Well its true my DH is getting quite strong but yours got stronger too this evening, hehehe

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Definitely so, jrsilva!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V.../hero/27307266

Up to 56K DPS, though I am down to 54K HP.
    Have just taken her on a Inferno MP1 solo ride, and while she totally kicks *** against trash mobs, she is still rather squishy against wallers, arcane sentries and whatnot, so I think I will keep playing in multiplayer games 100% of the time with her. Either way, it's a much more fun experience, and GIVES much better experience anyways!

Edit: PLVL 12!
    Last edited by Lord_Vega; 27-05-2013 at 05:08.

IncGamers Member

Definitely so, jrsilva!

Up to 56K DPS, though I am down to 54K HP.
    Have just taken her on a Inferno MP1 solo ride, and while she totally kicks *** against trash mobs, she is still rather squishy against wallers, arcane sentries and whatnot, so I think I will keep playing in multiplayer games 100% of the time with her. Either way, it's a much more fun experience, and GIVES much better experience anyways!

Edit: PLVL 12!
    If all goes well today for me, in terms of the 2 upgrades I am after, you DH will be wuite better in dex and vita too, hehehe

Will definitely keep them items nice and warm for you, buddy!

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Let's play some games together, I'll walk ahead and spam overawe and you oneshot everything, should be able to cakewalk MP5 like that :-). I regularly play with Hjarl and his 150k DPS pewpew wizard is enough to obliterate MP4, so imagine what your DPS will do ^^

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by jrsilva View Post
    Well ok, I am ready to publish my new DH now. It's almost as good as my previous one was. Some might think even a bit better, because the old one in his farming/hp set up did less damage (250k unbuffed) than this one (274k unbuffed), although he had 84k hp and this one "only" 74k hp. I know he is only PL7 so naturally his dps and hp will go up. Plus, his chest is the next upgrade to come, and also his bracers (even though with huge hp bonus) might be in for a change. So here he is:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/27880692

I am not sure about the Vile Ward at this moment. i can go either for upgrading it with a new VW, or start crafting. Thing is, imo, the crafted shoulders look terrible on DHs... Be that as it may, I am aiming to reach the 300k dps and 80k hp. That's my goal anyways...
    Well...You've given us something to aspire to at least!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/k.../hero/24582330
    Made some nice progress this weekend. Got almost up to Plvl 10 now! Been playing some with friends and some in pub games on MP1. I can almost solo MP1, but the DPS is just a bit low still. Not sure what to upgrade next, think I might try to get more of the Nat's set. The 2 pieces I have were given to me by a friend. Either that or a decent manticore.

I'm impressed with you playing around with tge WF, Kes! Definitely not a traditional choice, as I've always prefered even a low-end manticore to all other 2H bows and crossbows. What are your reasons for going with the WF, and how do you experience it?

As for me, I've been officially pimped by santa jrsilva! Jumped from the last update to this:

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I'm impressed with you playing around with tge WF, Kes! Definitely not a traditional choice, as I've always prefered even a low-end manticore to all other 2H bows and crossbows. What are your reasons for going with the WF, and how do you experience it?

As for me, I've been officially pimped by santa jrsilva! Jumped from the last update to this:

Wow, you took a nice boost there! I had a good Lol while looking at the gems in your chest

I could get more DPS out of a Wf, and before that I was using a rare Bow that was pretty decent and cheap. The Manticore is slightly less appealing when you have minimal crit chance. I also dislike the speed of it unless I'm using Multishot. Although since I've been using rapid fire I don't think it would bother me as much as it used to. The knockback is pretty nice on the WF as well. Rapid fire has a .250 proc coefficient with 44% knockback on the bow, so about an 11% chance to knockback, which is pretty often with the rate of fire. Also been thinking about using the pierce version of rapid fire instead, as that is probably going to be higher DPS except for a single target.

I really want to work in Brooding to my build, because 1400 life regen is pretty sexy. I could try giving up tactical advantage or Vengeance, but I think that would probably just make things more dangerous.

Yeah, them gems are LEET stuff indeed Working on them as we speak, and with a budget of around 1.5M, it's gonna' take a short while, hehe.

I like the fact that you are sticking to rapid fire, as I am a fan of the bombardment rune, though I do believe that without the pierce rune, as you mention, it's a bit of a dangerous skill, being channeled and attacking 1 target at a time. Will be interesting to see how you make it work for you in the future.

Brooding is a great one, and a passive jrsilva is really loving, though I cannot give in to the thought of dropping TA and VAULT, while dropping perfectionist or vengeance would also be crazy, one lowering my defences, the other making me unable to sutstain the spraying of multishot.
    I will perhaps one day try dropping TA for a more offensive passive, but as you say, less manouverability means more chance of dying for a HC DH, I feel.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I tried bombardment when I was leveling but didn't really like it, but it looks to have the highest DPS potential of all the runes. I'll have to try it out again.

I don't think I could drop vault or TA, they're just too good. They've already likely saved my life many times. Vault just works so well to get out of dangerous situations, especially those nasty wall-ins that happen sometimes where you have to go right past the elites to get out. Or that time when you very vortexed in by a molten pack.

My goal is to get enough hatred Regen so I don't have to use a generator at all and can use either sentry or fan of knives in addition to rapid fire.