Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Re: HC Demonhunters!.. How are you guys doing?

Made it to PLVL 11 today, and Beatrix is quickly cruising through to being my all time highest D3 char, both SC and HC!

Though Santa Silva called me a nut for still using my bat instead of a boar (I need and want the hatred regen for spamming max multi), he was kind enough to give me his old, non cc Mempo! Sitting tight at around 32K dps and 65K hp.

Will have to see if those Ice Climbers sell, and if the do, whether I invest the profits in Beatrix, or Yoshimitsu, my 2nd attempt at a TR monk

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Arf, that was a little disappointing...

Came home from a night out and decided to give my babe a trial run on MP1, just to test the waters.
    Started out @ Festering Woods and things went well, entered Warrior's Rest and just as I was taking care of the Arcane/Mortar/Deflecting yellow dude inside, some ridiculous Java update pop-up intervenes... Shat my pants, alt-tabbed back to D3 and there was the dreaded Deeds screen...

Pretty bummed, since I just loaded her up as good as I could right now and it'll take me some time before I can invest the time to bring another character to 60, since I have exams coming up.

Barby farming it is for a bit longer then

So... Dead @ PL1: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/o.../hero/27908449
    Last edited by oOmpie; 25-05-2013 at 22:10. Reason: added character link

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by oOmpie View Post

Came home from a night out and decided to give my babe a trial run on MP1, just to test the waters.
    Started out @ Festering Woods and things went well, entered Warrior's Rest and just as I was taking care of the Arcane/Mortar/Deflecting yellow dude inside, some ridiculous Java update pop-up intervenes... Shat my pants, alt-tabbed back to D3 and there was the dreaded Deeds screen...

Pretty bummed, since I just loaded her up as good as I could right now and it'll take me some time before I can invest the time to bring another character to 60, since I have exams coming up.

Boo! That stinks, what a way to go :(

Your DH looked really nice, too. Good to hear that MP1 was viable with those stats.

Got to 60 this morning, but had to quit after I geared up.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/k.../hero/24582330

Muggs gave me a few pieces and I spent about 1.5m on the rest. I went overly defensive, so the DPS is a bit low. I still am in act 2 hell, which should be really easy now. Hopefully I'll at least be able to handle act 1 inferno.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

As i got my WD to lvl 60 (4) i switched to make another DH again....

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Majo666-2473/hero/28107412

Again, selffound no AH. I have not left behind any handmedowns from the WD in the stash for him,
    so i will do the same for this guy as for the WD: a whole lot of crafting. Picking up every blue/rare and salvage for mats.
    I will use whatever gems left in the stash though.

IncGamers Member

RIP mate. If I can help you out rebuilding, just let me know

IncGamers Member

Well ok, I am ready to publish my new DH now. It's almost as good as my previous one was. Some might think even a bit better, because the old one in his farming/hp set up did less damage (250k unbuffed) than this one (274k unbuffed), although he had 84k hp and this one "only" 74k hp. I know he is only PL7 so naturally his dps and hp will go up. Plus, his chest is the next upgrade to come, and also his bracers (even though with huge hp bonus) might be in for a change. So here he is:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/27880692

I am not sure about the Vile Ward at this moment. i can go either for upgrading it with a new VW, or start crafting. Thing is, imo, the crafted shoulders look terrible on DHs... Be that as it may, I am aiming to reach the 300k dps and 80k hp. That's my goal anyways...

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

o0mps, sorry to hear about the death, man... DH's are indeed the definition of squishiness, and I have, too, found myself in really dangerous situations more often than I am used to, but hey, that is the fun of making it far with a DH, a huge challenge!

Don't own much, but will gladly help power-level you back to 60 anytime, man! Count on that!

JRSILVA... now you're just making us mere mortals look bad! DAAAAAYUM! That DH is about 10 times stronger than mine, and I am a tad higher Plvl as well... WELL DONE, my friend! Time to make it to the very top, and get a top 10 DH place on the EU server! Proud of you!

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Holy ****, that thing is a BEAST, jrsilva...

And thanx for the kind offers, guys. But like I said, a rebuild will have to wait until I finish my exams

At least I'll have a pet project for the summer holidays

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrsilva View Post
    Well ok, I am ready to publish my new DH now. It's almost as good as my previous one was. Some might think even a bit better, because the old one in his farming/hp set up did less damage (250k unbuffed) than this one (274k unbuffed), although he had 84k hp and this one "only" 74k hp. I know he is only PL7 so naturally his dps and hp will go up. Plus, his chest is the next upgrade to come, and also his bracers (even though with huge hp bonus) might be in for a change. So here he is:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/27880692

I am not sure about the Vile Ward at this moment. i can go either for upgrading it with a new VW, or start crafting. Thing is, imo, the crafted shoulders look terrible on DHs... Be that as it may, I am aiming to reach the 300k dps and 80k hp. That's my goal anyways...
    Just a minor correction, my goal is to achieve 300k dps unbuffed but with 70k hp to go along not 80, hehehe

IncGamers Member

Holy ****, that thing is a BEAST, jrsilva...

And thanx for the kind offers, guys. But like I said, a rebuild will have to wait until I finish my exams

At least I'll have a pet project for the summer holidays
    Yeah its coming along really nice and tons of fun playing it. Thanks mate