Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Re: HC Demonhunters!.. How are you guys doing?

I think mine is currently below 70K, tbh and overall she feels sturdy enough.

But I've always been a bit more gung-ho

Edit: Actually, turns out she's at ~60K =))

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Well you've got more skillz, I've got to compensate with EHP

IncGamers Member

Well, with tall that lag in Europe server and lots of work I had to do, not much progress: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/28944698

I did manage to snipe a great Manti, so now I am doing 425k dps, which is more than I really need. I could take some emeralds out for amethists, but I like having more than 400k dps, hehehehe. My goal was to get over 400k dps and getting to 1B EHP and 80k HP. Well 10 more PLs will get me to 80k HP, but EHP is around 920k now, so I might have to drop that goal. I am not planning on upgrading this guy anymore, moreover with D3X coming - seems like DH's and Barbs might be useless, plus new items will kickass anyways...

Cheers

IncGamers Member

Well Araps (#1 DH HC World in DPS) was always begging me to sell my rare ring to him. In terms of pure DPS it is one of the best in Europe (DH or Monk). So I finally agreed to trade it: he gave me his awesome VW and a good DPS ring (selling it on AH) and a sum of gold I will not disclose, and I gave him my ring and my VW. Then I bought a nice rare ring with vita, while loosing 15k DPS. So now my EHP is up, total HP is up to 84k and I do not feel the difference in killing speed (from 425k to 410k DPS).

Sp here how my DH looks now:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/28944698

I am looking to solo this guy or team up in MP6 max. Problem is teams these days are basically Monks and WDs running around like crazy, sometimes with the odd Barb or CM Wizie. Since I do not use Vault (and won't, because I do like it but I prefer the skill set I am using now, plus Brooding passive over Tactical Advantage). With my DH, even with great damage, I cannot follow those guys speed wise, and these fast teams leave quite some live minions behind, which are bad for my DH, so I am stuck picking leftovers, hehehe. So even if it is solo only, I want to get this guy to at least 70/80 before RoS comes, and then he will most likely be unplayable...

Cheers guys

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Just succumb to The Great Goodness (TM) that is VAULT Nothing better than vaulting all over the place, picking off demons as you go!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    Just succumb to The Great Goodness (TM) that is VAULT Nothing better than vaulting all over the place, picking off demons as you go!
    You and your love for Vault, hehehe. I don't imagine myself playing without Brooding anymore, since my DH (as all top DPS DHs) does not have LS or LoH. Maybe with RoS I might have to look for a bow/xbow with LS, and lowering damage altogether, but time will tell :-)

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Ros supposedly will kill LS for good...

IncGamers Member

Ros supposedly will kill LS for good...
    Even LS on items???

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Yes, it was datamined that LS would be the same as now on lvl 60 and then tapers off to nothing at lvl 70. I think blues have mentioned also they don't like life steal.

Nothing is for sure until RoS is released but I'm counting on a removal of life steal.

IncGamers Member

Yes, it was datamined that LS would be the same as now on lvl 60 and then tapers off to nothing at lvl 70. I think blues have mentioned also they don't like life steal.

Nothing is for sure until RoS is released but I'm counting on a removal of life steal.
    So Manajuma's for WD's will not be so useful anymore, or Ef's with LS and so on. Nice, nice... not! :-)