Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Ladder reset incoming! Need someone to play with? Read!

Lexur || Barbarian || asap or 0600 || *lexur-two

I would be willing to do some serious D-key running if that means fast torches for the whole party. (3-5 days)

Actually, the only reason for me not starting ASAP, is that Ill be home from work around 20-20.30 CET on tuesday. And would really need the nights sleep!

But if Erfel is starting off at about the same time as me, and if hes willing to aid with a conviction aura. Then Ill go nuts with a javazon instead!

I like how this is shaping up

IncGamers Member

Tenecabo//Meteorb sorc or Javazon//ASAP//*Tenecabo01

I have at least 2 weeks of non stop gaming I can do, due to exams only a month later. Starting with a sorc is nice for mfing ofc, but I also like playing javazon, trapsin or ele druid for mfing, so I'm versatile (especially since I will probably have more time then most, therefor can roll a sorc on the side) ^^.

I think i could start with pure bo/leap barb after ladders starts and play like 8hours or more after reset is on.

juju//bo barb//asap//*darra

IncGamers Member

Creamy || Cold sorc|| Asap || *Creamy_cake

Love this idea, gogogo

Ill probably change my mind several times, but as there actually are a few, whod like to start as soon as possible. I might join them.

I mean, getting to hell baal wont take more then at most 8 hours. And coffee and 3-4 hours of sleep should keep me awake!

I guess its there, the "Never-Ending-Baal-Running-Without-Falling-Asleep experience" comes in handy!

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    Ill probably change my mind several times, but as there actually are a few, whod like to start as soon as possible. I might join them.

I mean, getting to hell baal wont take more then at most 8 hours. And coffee and 3-4 hours of sleep should keep me awake!

I guess its there, the "Never-Ending-Baal-Running-Without-Falling-Asleep experience" comes in handy!
    Exactly!! Coffee is a miracle worker See how you feel after work in any case!

IncGamers Member

So far we have 5 Sorcs (two of which could be Amas), a Necro, a Barb and a Pally. A nice round-up that makes 8 people; but as it's almost certain that not everyone will show up, we should have a few more people. Ideally there'd be two Barbs and Pallys, so that if one is a no-show, we still get to go-go (sorry about that... My mind's always poetic in the wee hours! ). BO and Conviction add hugely to killing speed and survival so Barb and Pally are absolute musts imo. Ofc if it comes down to it I might take either spot, but I'd rather not as I plan to make only two chars this Ladder, Sorc and Ama.

If enough people show up, we could have two teams, so that when people start to drop off they could converge at some point. I already know that I can play all night now, so the more the merrier.

Edit: I get 'database error' unless I click 'Go advanced' before I post... Something funky with the site again? I also can't see new posts no matter how many times I click 'refresh'. And no, I haven't changed my settings. Who'd ever do that, anyway?

Hey folks,
    I would like to join, too.

Eyeback || Zerker Barb || 6:00 CET || gabu