Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

ladder reset givaways - eu & (vs) us

heya - ive been using incgamers for a while, (im on eu ladder) and out of curiosity ive been checking the us (west and east) trade forums to compare drops and prices etc.

One thing that stikes me is that whenever the ladder gets close to a reset the EU trade always have givaways. I havent seen any givaways on the us forum though..
    Am i mistaken? (ei is there givaways on us servers that i simply havent noticed??)... is it a culture thing or...??

Personally i only play ladder, i rarely get rich, and i always give away what i have when the ladder is being reset.

Im just curious about this and would appreciate comments on the subject, especially from people on the us servers.

cheers xuhao

IncGamers Member

Re: ladder reset givaways - eu & (vs) us

Europeans do giveaways.

Americans do takeaways.

If you know what im saying.

this is 'murica.

IncGamers Member

Re: ladder reset givaways - eu & (vs) us

Quote Originally Posted by theredpredator View Post
    Europeans do giveaways.

Americans do takeaways.

If you know what im saying.

this is 'murica.
    That is unkind. Americans don't have a problem giving things way, we just aren't pretentious about taking things. But by all means continue to troll, it livens up the forum

As far as US ladder reset "giveaways" go it all depends on your timing and luck. A lot of people myself included just hit a "free" game and dump muled items we don't want anymore. Sometimes you can get great stuff including HRs the first day or two after the ladder reset.

Enjoy the reset.

Cheers!