Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Re: Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for - Item find thread May 2013

!!!!!! Oh my. If I had one of those for a pvm FoHer I'd be very happy.

Re: Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for - Item find thread May 2013

Come to the cool side

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107

Quote Originally Posted by PH View Post
    Well... Yesterday we found that there's a baby in my wife's womb - but I don't know if that counts for this thread.
    Sorry to bring this back up, but you managed to deed your softcore characters.

Uh okay.

So fifth run ever in Lower Kurast and this:

Yeah. I'm hooked.

IncGamers Member endlesscircuit's Avatar

Funnily I've also had a lone Sur drop early on both of my characters that have run LK...we'll see how hooked you are after a few thousand runs.

IncGamers Member

Funny story, me and my friend played through normal the other day with him playing a fire druid and me as a hammerdin - needless to say hammerdins suck pretty hard untwinked at low level so he was pretty much carrying me.
    Yesterday we decided to do some diablo co-op again but we decided to switch comp since ours wasn't very good so this time i played fishymancer and he played blizz sorc. We made it to act 2 and decided to call it a day.

I wanted to show him how good hammerdins eventually become so i found my old lvl 89 hammerdin which i haven't played for quite some time (I restarted d2 untwinked about a year ago so I haven't been playing him since i traded a bit on this forum with him).
    I started doing a p1 ball run facerolling with kinda decent gear (nothing special), my friend doesn't know much about diablo so i told him about enigma, how rare the runes were and how it really takes the hammerdin to another level - just as i was talking about how great enigma was i killed a few mobs in the entrance to the throne room floor and this happened:

Couldn't believe my luck, happened exactly when i was talking about enigma Also it is my first hr ever so extra win right there, now i just need to find a ber... Will probably take forever though!
    Last edited by Psymayn; 30-05-2013 at 01:24.

Interesting coincidence ^^

You can farm 2 Surs in Lower Kurast in like 1 week or 10 days, or get Ber if you are lucky enough (but is easier to find 2 Surs). LK changes "forever" into "no time".

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripphon View Post
    Interesting coincidence ^^

You can farm 2 Surs in Lower Kurast in like 1 week or 10 days, or get Ber if you are lucky enough (but is easier to find 2 Surs). LK changes "forever" into "no time".
    Or if you have no life like me, get ber + 4 sur in 3 days, 700 runs a day

Cca 4 hours a day? Notbad. I played 4.5 hours per day for 6 days when I leveled my barb in Travincal from 93--->94 (cca 375 runs per day). Well, real Diablo player sacrifices one or few days for Diablo here and there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gripphon View Post
    Cca 4 hours a day? Notbad. I played 4.5 hours per day for 6 days when I leveled my barb in Travincal from 93--->94 (cca 375 runs per day). Well, real Diablo player sacrifices one or few days for Diablo here and there ^^
    Are you calling me not a real player? *Upset*
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.