Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Need some help, gonna give D3 another go

Hey all! I played D3 since the release, but stopped a couple of months in due to lack of interest. I have a Plvl13 monk with gear so I can complete ML1/2, but not much gold over. I am thinking about starting a new character and giving D3 another go.

What should I start? I remember that monks were pretty gear dependent and not really fun to play at start. Have heard that Barbarians are pretty OP, is that true? How about Wiz/DH? Back in the day DH was the OMGLOL OP character. I am looking for a moderate challenge, yet a way to quickly build some wealth as it seams that many people have pretty much gold at this stage so I would need quite a bit to buy myself some gear.

Re: Need some help, gonna give D3 another go

In terms of farming efficiency at low mp levels, Monk and DH are the best, outclassing everyone else by a huge margin in terms of speed.

At mid mp levels, Barb and Monk are the best. Wizard is still the worst option.

At top mp levels, Barb is the best, followed by CM Wizard and Monk. DH is the worst.

Every class is gear dependent, but getting gear in D3 with the AH is really easy now.