Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Pigford, or what's wrong with America.

Smeg was my Friend.
    Still is, though he goes by AnejoDave these days elsewhere..
    Along with Tjej and Ski not to mention that Evil Temptress his wife

Meh, You Kids might not know some of these names from another place and time but they are still my friends.

AeroJonesy AnejoDave Bortaz
    disgruntled Dondrei durf Evil Temptress Freet Gertlex
    Holysinner jiggascrooge kobold SaroDarksbane
    Stevinator superdave th5418 TjejKast WildBerry Yaboosh

PM me if you want the link to the place the banned and those that can put up with them go
    Last edited by BobCox2; 12-07-2013 at 09:11.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    PM me if you want the link to the place the banned and those that can put up with them go
    I've got it somewhere; I can barely keep up with one board.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    I've got it somewhere; I can barely keep up with one board.
    it moves slow. but I hear you. some of those long posts take a long time to put together, and I'm only here for little chunks of time at a time.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    No, it's continuing to drag us off-track. The other thread is the one about the whole secrets kerfuffle, while this one is more aligned with the spiritual impoverishment of the citizenry.**

"Pigford", since you're not in America, and probably wouldn't even have heard about it if you were, had to do with a completely righteous case of Gov't racial discrimination being transmogrified into what are termed "reparations". These are official payments for having been descended from an offended or damaged social/ethnic minority, as opposed to actually reimbursing those hurt.

For example, the Native American ("Indian") population has been viciously, bi-partisan-ly, repeatedly reamed by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, defrauding and even stealing the wealth which they are supposedly holding in some form of trust for the st00pid Redskins. In Pigford, as contrast, the race hustlers fabricated victim-hood in order to get payoffs.
    Well since you wanted to get back on track, here's some comments from a Black man who seems to hold similar views to yours.

Myself I think this topic is derailed so much because it's only one of the things wrong in America

Well since you wanted to get back on track, here's some comments from a Black man who seems to hold similar views to yours.

He's actually more vehement than I am! I expect that's because I'm from the SouthWest if anywhere, and he's not. Still, when you have both Bill Cosby and Thomas Sowell saying more or less the same thing, it ought to be an indicator that things aren't in good shape.
    Myself I think this topic is derailed so much because it's only one of the things wrong in America
    Well, I'm not concentrating on the racial component, obviously, but on the overall "gimme" mentality. I thought it was interesting that the guy mentioned preachers; there's very little of the Puritan work ethic to be seen anymore.