Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Oh yeah! Ladder reset announced!!

I am afraid so.

Just..one..more..season...

I still need an opinion on the current pvp state though.. is it all hacky and so?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by theredpredator View Post
    diablo 3 sucks monkeyballs!
    Correction: rotten, bloated, pink-and-neon-yellow monkey balls. Of a rabid, ANNOYING monkey.

Still can't decide between Sorc and Ama for starting char. I could mf better with the Sorc, but I've made so many... Otoh that defense-stacking Dreamer build is still aching to be tested.

It'd help if I knew what's lacking from the group. The group that I'm still searching the forums for... Are there so little people playing D2 now that there's no threads on new Ladder groups? Who do you plan to play with, Archone and Dawnmaster? Perhaps you could find me a spot in your group(s)?

Just let me know what accname youll use, and when youll get online. And Ill try to see that you wont play solo!

IncGamers Member

Thank you, I appreciate it. Acc is *greizer1 , and I'll try to get online as soon as the Ladder resets. If it's three in the morning, though, I can only play for a few hours; I think I'll be at my parents' place then and I don't want to worry them by being up all night. If I'll be at home though, then I can go for Hell straight away, no matter what the hour. I think I've only done that once before, and it'd be grand to do it again for the last season I'll play in. It's ok though if you working, socializing people have different schedules to follow.

Let me know if you need a Sorc (any) or Light Java more, when the time comes.

I shall create a list of users/accnames right now!

We will see how it fares, but the 6 people I got contact with, are all starting different times!

IncGamers Member

I'm sure you know this, but just as a reminder, take also into account that typically only about 2/3 of the people who've signed up (absent schedule issues) actually show up, due to rl interference and mix-ups of any and all kinds. Then usually people leave gradually so in the end there's only few folks left. Not much can be done about that ofc, as by then the level differences will be too great for 'back-up' players to show up. What can I say, not everyone has the same level of dedication as us true hc fans! Whether that's a good thing or not will have to be decided by someone who actually cares. So, it'd be a good thing to have a list of 10-15 people if possible. I can't refer anyone, unfortunately; I've played with some people over the years but I can never remember their accounts.

I wish the reset was tomorrow already. I've no shortage of useful things to do, but an acute shortage of pleasurable ones.

I agree!

This is the first ladder since ladder 3, that my clan wont be active! :O
    So getting hc fans, like yourself, to tag along from the start is kinda hard..

Anyhow, Ill be starting the ladder around 6-7am (CET) on wednesday morning. If you can make it by then, awesome! If not, we'll see how many Ive got together (if any) and rush you a bit!

Cya then!

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    I agree!

This is the first ladder since ladder 3, that my clan wont be active! :O
    So getting hc fans, like yourself, to tag along from the start is kinda hard..

Anyhow, Ill be starting the ladder around 6-7am (CET) on wednesday morning. If you can make it by then, awesome! If not, we'll see how many Ive got together (if any) and rush you a bit!

Cya then!
    Ladder resets around the same time for us iirc? Perhaps if I can get online early (around 0h or 1h with the nightly feeds) in the start of the ladder, maybe I can already assist you a little in the morning? (no promises though, for all I know I'll fall asleep at midnight ^^)

And you only play softcore right? Cause I've been trying hardcore for the first time (fishymancer for pure safety) and I've been thinking about playing both cores (hc only exclusively 1 or 2 chars though)

IncGamers Member

Oh yeah - hardcore fan as in softcore fan. They should have two different words to avoid mix-ups. Why not call it Ironman?

Are you playing on US West? If so I'll join on the 15th, I'm asking for the day off work