Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Random 2013 MP Consolidation Thread.

Hey guys, I wanted to get a thread started for everyone to post up their preferred play days and times, so we can have a message board, instead of waiting around for everyone to be together at one time.

So, I'll start it off. I rolled a Pally, with Vengeance and Conviction. I would prefer our play sessions to fall between Tuesday and Saturday evenings (GMT -5.) These are the nights my wife works, so I have more freedom. Sundays are mostly off-limits (as we have family day) but, she usually ends up napping for most of it, so I might be able to sneak on. So, maybe we need a cool table?

Code:
                                 [-----------------Earliest Start Time (GMT)-----------------]
    Forum Name     Character     Sun      Mon      Tue      Wed      Thu      Fri      Sat    
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    logoutzero     Paladin       No       No       10PM     10PM     10PM     10PM     10PM
    Remember, just copy the text in the code blocks to Notepad (or any other true-type editor) use spaces, and paste it back into your response.

I figured this will help us get organized quicker than Hamachi, and also allow anyone who isn't on the network a chance to jump in.

Re: Random 2013 MP Consolidation Thread.

I'll play with you! My times seem to be about the same as yours.

Re: Random 2013 MP Consolidation Thread.

I think we all forgot to post in this thread.

Currently unmotivated but maybe I'll do try a run with you guys after you die or guardian