Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BattleTag nurman-2854

Re: Is it me or is the game dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Vooodu View Post
    What reallys boggles my mind is the fact that D3 is one of the biggest selling PC games of all time. Yet, they barely put any effort into the game at all. Even after release and breaking sales records they barely put any time, effort or money into making the game better.

8 months for team death match only to get a dueling system which is worse then D2. Dps is unblanced. Many skills are still worthless. PTR for minor patches that take months to release. I mean, players are still waiting for an ID all options.

How does this make any sense at all? Is there like ONE guy working on D3 one hour a day? WTF? Did WoW subscriptions make blizzard so stupid and greedy they just expect players to accept what ever it is they say and like it?

I see games like POE try their best to keep making the game better and adding new things to make the game more enjoyable with minimal amounts of cash while Blizzard sits there like a frog on a log.

They have TONS of cash... http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...s-ceos-at-65m/

Maybe the real issue is the wrong guy is getting all the money and the game devs and players suffer for it.

You know, most companies fire their personnel if they do not do anything.
    I know you seem to think that they do not do/did anything, but unless you've actually been at the blizz studios for, say, 1 year straight, its pretty much guessing.

Looking at Blizzard's speed at patching things, D3 is the fastest patched game yet.

At the moment, the dueling system from D3 is pretty much identical to D2's.

ID all is coming on the next patch.

There isn't "just one guy" working on D3, blizzard has always been slow with pushing the patches out to avoid jumping in-between with the changes. Also, they push all major patches through PTR to get the feedback of the community.

The reason why PoE, TL ect. keep having alot of patches in is because they aren't massive companies that have to take things slow rather than charging forward all the time. The larger the mass, the harder the fall. Besides, PoE is in beta at the moment, so if they weren't doing alot of changes...

Also, the reason bobby gets alot of dough is because he has tons of actiblizz stocks. Also, the article reads that the +56 mil has been over the time of 5 years, so this is clearly an article meant to cause fuzz.
    Last edited by nurman; 04-05-2013 at 05:17.

IncGamers Member

At the moment, the dueling system from D3 is pretty much identical to D2's.
    Thats really nothing to brag about. D2 dueling system is archaic and a modern Diablo could have had a much better focused PvP system, thats the idea they sold to us by giving arenas and scoreboards. The situation gets even more ridiculous when you think that even the old D2 system was superior (you could duel at anywhere in the game and you could form teams).

If you want to state how great D3 is being supported by patches you should leave "Brawling" out of it, it took them one year to release this horrible and archaic pvp system in the game, its just shameful.

D3 has indeed had a lot of patching but in the grand scope of the situation not much has changed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hazani View Post
    PoE is a game that could have been good, but they were more concerned about image, aka looking good than being good.

POE is a great game. Not sure why you feel the need to rant on about POE constantly when its brought up. Im not saying its perfect. But if GGG had anywhere near the amount of cash to throw aorund like Blizzard it bet it would be 'perfect'.

And that was my point before you started your cheese and whine rant abot POE.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hazani View Post
    While you're at it, explain why a single player free game needs always on DRM. I'll wait.
    POE is a free to play MULTIPLAYER game. Keyword.... FREEEEEE. Now, please tell me why i paid $60 bucks for a game i don't own and always needs to be online. Go ahead.... Il wait. lulz.

Dumbass...

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Dumbass...
    Take a few days to reflect on forum rules about flaming.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

IncGamers Member

POE is a great game. Not sure why you feel the need to rant on about POE constantly when its brought up. Im not saying its perfect. But if GGG had anywhere near the amount of cash to throw aorund like Blizzard it bet it would be 'perfect'.

And that was my point before you started your cheese and whine rant abot POE.
    Because people are wrong on the internet. PS: Diablo 1 had fewer desync problems. It was peer to peer, which is inherently much less stable than a dedicated hosting server of any kind. It doesn't take a ton of money to have a functional online experience.

POE is a free to play MULTIPLAYER game. Keyword.... FREEEEEE. Now, please tell me why i paid $60 bucks for a game i don't own and always needs to be online. Go ahead.... Il wait. lulz.

Dumbass...
    It's a single player game. Go on, claim it's multiplayer again, so I can make a fool of you once more. Or more precisely, so you can make a fool of yourself:

Protip: Don't use the word "dumbass" unless you're absolutely sure you're being smart.

Fact: PoE is a free game that feels the need to annoy the hell out of its customers with DRM anyways. They lack even a superficially reasonable reason for this. A fair number of problems with it would actually go away if they were honest and said it was a single player game, because you wouldn't desync every few seconds were it not for the entirely unnecessary DRM.

IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Vooooodu View Post
    I will not think about anything... .
    This is undoubtedly true. Congrats on earning an upgrade to a permanent ban.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

IncGamers Site Pal
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloo View Post

You think you're so powerful? Your arrogance blinds you!
    Take a couple days to reconsider your approach.

IncGamers Site Pal
    I think this thread has served whatever purpose it was meant to.