Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Random Tournament 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Krupa View Post
    Dingeling, the level 25 barbarian, defeated Duriel and is now sitting, waiting, wishing at the Kurast Docks

lots of barbs left...

i´m at it

Code:
    Necromancer

forever: iron golem, bone prison, poison nova
    normal: bone wall, amplify damage, clay golem, revive, skeletal mage

cap
    heavy armor
    small shield
    leather gloves
    chain boots
    light belt

zombie head

wand x2: bone wand, wand
    staff x1: gnarled staff

in case you want the merc rolled: barbarian merc
    Oh that's cool. I will play with the baba merc, though I won't kill off Flavie or whoever I get.
    Could I get a reroll on
    -Bone prison
    -Heavy armor
    -Wand
    though?

I'll do a big update after.. but I need to do a gambling update..

So I saved up to almost a million before I decided it was time to go insane. I needed Boots, Gauntlets and Heavy Belt.. with Ammy/Ring as a side thing... I went broke but here's what I came away with (including a misclick).

Gauntlets, Heavy belt, Amulet, Ring, Boots 1, Boots 2, Accidental Chain Boots.. I also gambled Sigs gloves which floored me.

IncGamers Member

Just got to canyon of magi with my random barb, still stuck with act 1 merc as i need to hit around level 35 to get war scythes for acct 2 ones :( Either that or i go with a act 3 merc until i get one but then i still need to get past duriel for that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Amiral View Post
    Oh that's cool. I will play with the baba merc, though I won't kill off Flavie or whoever I get.
    Could I get a reroll on
    -Bone prison
    -Heavy armor
    -Wand
    though?
    here you go:

mediocre armor
    yew wand
    bone spear

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krupa View Post
    here you go:

mediocre armor
    yew wand
    bone spear
    Mediocre Armor? hmm. I guess you mean Field plate?
    This necro will be OP for sure. Currently level 13 with clay golem and skellie mages. Amp damage was really nice up to 12, enabling higher /player settings.
    Thanks!

IncGamers Member

Coldwitch is ready to go down into the Palace basement. Her random skills are: Jab, Inner Sight, Critical Strike, Freezing arrow, lightning bolt, power strike, fire arrow, multiple shot. She has 20 skill points in fire arrow, 2 in multiple shot, 1 in critical strike and the prerequisites for Freezing arrow. She intends to max out Freezing arrow by the end of Normal Difficulty. She still has not found a crown, but she ought to be able to gamble for one now. Her only unusual piece of equipment is a STEALTH chain armor. Both she and her Merc are using a long bow with 2 chips of topaz and 1 chip of sapphire. The Fire Arrows work well enough for now, but Duriel ought to be quite a challenge.

With a nearly unkillable tank (high level Shadow Warrior - even Diablo usually needed more than one Firestorm/Lightning breath to kill her) and heavy Venom when I need it, late Normal is very easy. Slightly scary having a 2-row belt and only 10% fire resist in the Diablo fight (4 from charm, 6 from Gemmed (chipped diamond) Buckler) but the strong Shadow and my javelin tactics allowed me to avoid heavy fire. Got Bone Prisoned twice but both times I had just tossed a Shadow in Diablo's face, so there was plenty of time to TP out.

Killing speed picked up after the Highlands quest, when I could hire a barb merc and give him my ethereal Shadowfang. The cold damage, fast base speed of the weapon and the merc's Stun and Bash really nails the imps. They get away after one hit far less often than for the Prayer dude.

To avoid shattering shambling undead, I bought my merc a Savage Great Sword of Worth for those areas.

I've just finished Frozen Tundra and Infernal Pit, where a second Amn rune dropped. Along with three Thul runes and some chippies, I could cube a Sol rune. Now I had the needed tools to make this:

Shadowfang
    Espandon

One-Hand Damage: 24 to 78
    Two-Hand Damage: 54 to 120
    Durability: 33 of 44
    Required Dexterity: 51
    Required Strength: 63
    Required Level: 30
    Sword Class - Normal Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 21
    Fingerprint: 0x2fe8e981
    +100% Enhanced Damage
    Cold Resist +20%
    Adds 10-30 cold damage over 6 seconds
    9% Life stolen per hit
    9% Mana stolen per hit
    -2 to Light Radius
    Required Level +5
    Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

(Had to go all the way from 9 Emeralds to get a perfect...)

Erica the Assassin and Klar the Barbarian, level 44, Nihlathak's Temple next.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    Hmmm...not much going on anymore here? Everyone dropped out already?

(...)

Chucklenaut, level 35 Throw-Bow-Barb, and Fazel, the Blessed Aim Town Guard, Normal Bloody Foothills next.
    No, just been busy prepping for today's delivery:

Matthew Cole, 8lbs 20.5 inches, born at 7:58 AM on 30 May.

I don't have much for a full update, but Grisette has cleared the sewers under Lut Gholein. Apparently, some crazy mage, who thought he was some kind of vampire/zombie had taken up refuge deep in the sewers, and had been spending his days enchanting the filth the citizens flush down the drain and building an army! And Atma wondered why the bar smelled soo terrible!

Luckily, Atma felt soo gracious after we got the sewers back to working order, that she convinced the townfolk to all give us a discount on their wares! I guess that's an alright reward; although, we did skim through the crazy necro-wizard's diary, and figured out how to shoot better Exploding Arrows! Who'd've thought?

The Dry Hills are also clear, but the going is starting to get slow. I've got the supplies saved up to try and fabricate a few polearms for Azrael, but Deckard Cain has told me we need some sort of ancient horadrim tool first. Thanks, jerk!

The Pluckeye was nice in Act I, because it almost eliminated the need for pots. I think it just lacks any damage anymore, so I may try to cube up some higher quality Rubies and craft a pretty red bow. 11 hard points are in Exploding Arrow, and 1 in each prerequisite, along with a few points sprinkled into the Passive tree. I might have to turn down the player setting, but I'm really trying not to...

Grisette, level 22 Bowazon, and Azrael the highly defiant Town Guard, venturing beyond the Dry Hills of the desert surrounding Lut Gholein...

Congratz on the minion logout. Decent weight as well. Hope mrs logout is doing well.

IncGamers Member

Since my internet is down at home all week I'll post from work. It'll be a short update though.

Katy Perry is doing nicely so far. After being transported to a weird land of Oz from a freak fireworks accident in one of her concerts Katy has thus far killed some little deamons, zombies and also this demon chick Andariel or whatever her name is. This old geezer told her that he'll try and help her out and now they're in some kind of desert.

I'll get a bigger update (hopefully with pictures) later when my internet at home is working again.

And also congratulations to Logout!