Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nurse Kitteh Wednesdaily

RL: I was supposed to be at the gym, but Briony is ill so I'm off to pick her up from college and bring her back to mine to be nursed.

D2: Unlikely now.

OVG: Noes :(

Re: Nurse Kitteh Wednesdaily

Good Kitteh

RL: Nice suprise in post with latter from tax man saying I am owed a four figure sum as paid too much 2 years ago. Cheque should be here tomorrow. Might buy a that nice car I saw the other day !!!!! the one I wasnt allowed as had to pay for faimly holiday instead.

D2: Need to contact Blizzard to see about downloading it with my keys as my CDs have been left in a really safe place (read:lost). Gah, my broadband is ghastly so who knows how long that'll take

OVG: Found a couple of nicely addicitive games at a free site that may pass the evening

Briony is snuggled up in my bed watching Pretty Woman, and she told me to play my game

IncGamers Member Crazy Runner Guy's Avatar

D2: got my mostly-untwinked Fishymancer to Act V over the weekend and pushed to rescue Anya last night. I'm scared to death of fighting the Ancients - I've never had a HC character past the Cold Plains WP in Act I Hell - so I'm going into that fight on pins and needles tonight with WSK/Baal/Guardian later. No crushing blow on the merc or character, so going in with revives from Act 4 Hell re: Urdars with crushing blow to make fight go smoother. Decrep/Gumby golem ftw? Me hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Runner Guy View Post
    D2: got my mostly-untwinked Fishymancer to Act V over the weekend and pushed to rescue Anya last night. I'm scared to death of fighting the Ancients - I've never had a HC character past the Cold Plains WP in Act I Hell - so I'm going into that fight on pins and needles tonight with WSK/Baal/Guardian later. No crushing blow on the merc or character, so going in with revives from Act 4 Hell re: Urdars with crushing blow to make fight go smoother. Decrep/Gumby golem ftw? Me hopes.
    If you're worried, stick some TP scrolls in your belt. If/when things go south, pop a scroll and the ancients instantly vanish. Some may consider that cheese, but I say it's in the code so it's fair game.

BattleTag HolyPade-2707

RL: been lost in the D3 land for a while, son is now almost 3,5y and I'm old.

D2: wanted to play some on my new pc but cant find my cd's, none of them. I have bought the game twice already, so I have double of everything lost somewhere. Well, back to digging in the basement. They're bound to be there somewhere.

Have a nice one, all!
    Death is just another door...

RL: Another wasted day at work. Lunchbreak was great. Sun was shining, first time this year weather was good enough to go outside without a coat. It's a shame it'll plummet when weekend is about to happen, but i'll take whatever i can get.
    Tired even though i did go to bed early yesterday (for a change). Which means it'll be hellish tomorrow as it'll be late tonight. Got the last match of the season so i'll be gone in a little while. And most likely stay some at the bar after that. We're gonna lose, but i don't really care. We can't relegate anymore so considering how our season went that's a great achievement (due to injuries we've had to use substitutes for most of the season).
    Other than that i'm looking forward to my extended weekend.

D2: I wish, but no time today.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

RL: Built-in-Gains Tax.

D2: Maybe.

OVG: Probably not.

RL: Day off today. Nothing out of the ordinary. New flatmate is settling in OK, though she's too floaty for my tastes. Making plans for my EuroTrip over the summer. Recently started reading again so may make time for that later, and also scheduled a phone call with the girl I like for later.

D2: The chars I'm playing with my flatmate are so much fun I've restarted a standard BlizzSorc and am fiercely pushing her through A2 Norm, slow going when untwinked. I forgot how much I love GoMule, RWM and RuneWord Wizard.

OVG: Been playing some PoE but I've encountered a bug which halts my progression. Very off-putting as I was getting quite into the game. Also been playing some Nation Red, and still not coming anywhere near my previous high scores.

IncGamers Member

RL: Browsing wikipedia, I've self-diagnosed myself with a sleeping disorder. Bought some melatonin online, which will hopefully get through customs (not an allowed substance in lolSweden) and hopefully help treat symptoms. Moderately excited about it.

D2: Probably not. Might stream a bit, buut probably not.

Other stuff: Playing Dominion again despite the good website shutting down. Got to the top of the leaderboard today heh. Still a fun game.