Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Key of hate"?

Re: "Key of hate"?

Akara grants you one respec per difficulty for completing the den of evil quest. Essences allow for more respecs on top of that. If you find one of each of the four essences you can combine them into a token in your cube which will reset your stats/skills on use. Andariel and Duriel can both drop a blue one. Mephisto can drop a yellow one. Diablo can drop a red one. Baal can drop a green one. They can only drop in hell mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

It remains to be seen if I get that far, but thanks! Sounds more complicated though.

Eh, if you don't respec your character a lot, they aren't really useful, but if you like to change up your skills/stats regularly, they are helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Like I did with my (atm) hammerdin.

He was the first char for me this ladder, his purpose was to hold the Insight and use a maxed conv aura. For the Eu Ladder Reset Team I created.

It worked flawlessly, but I respecced 3!! times during the 11-12 hours it took to get to Hell Baal. Getting a token took me many hours!

It still sounds like all that babble I don't really understand. I guess I don't play the game normally.

I'd rather have a thorough respec for my body. I despair.

Don't worry about playing normally, just remember to have fun and enjoy the game in a way you like it best!

Never, never, never again hesitate to ask questions. Despite the fact that most forum post seem like gibberish at first eventually you will get the hang of it. If you have doubts about something please do post your questions. We all started with this game with zero knowledge! The single player forum is a very good place to start reading about things. (that is basically the only thing required on these forums - reading skill).

The problems you describe with battle net play are basically connection problems. However understanding this game with single player play is a good way to start!

And as a last and most important tip: Listen to Dawnmaster he hits the nail on its head... just have fun with the game!