Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Key of hate"?

Re: "Key of hate"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    If you wanted to, you could vist the single player forum. It has a Multiplayer subforum in which people play together using either IP addresses or Hamaichi, but it hasn't been extremely active other than some Hardcore players like myself.
    I done that, esp during my earlier days on this forum, and I couldn't understand a single bit of what anyone was on about. To spare myself humiliation and to make myself not feel even smaller than I already do, I never returned.... *embarrassed*

Well, then you can just do multiplayer with me! Its easy I swear!

P.S. You play hardcore mode right? Kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Well, then you can just do multiplayer with me! Its easy I swear!

P.S. You play hardcore mode right? Kidding.
    You have magic powers that stop that endless "your connection has been unconnected" or something like that? Cos I got that a lot too.

And there's the stupidity of killing a monster in spot A and the loot shows up in spot B, the odd few miles off.

But thanks for the offer.

However, despite you having me blush over ending up in your sig, the quote it is not mine. As usual, and I might aswell say this before Bob does, it's by the great Terry Pratchett.

LAN playing is so much more stable than Bnet play. Closer to SP then bnet actually.

Oh hang on. LAN mode etc, is that that multiplayer option? Aye, done that. My ex bf (who I used to play with at times) called that "multinerding".

i am using tunngle and its pretty good. i played every game over tunngle with friends or whoever. lan/single play is the mod for me.
    internet is mostly for the competitive play. those days are over for me. i like to compete in more family oriented environment
    too bad they didnt implement more of diablo2 stuff into this. side quests etc..it couldnt be that hard. if like that guy said, some folks created a mod, how the hell the designers could do something legit to keep us entertained. oh well...
    i am saving those keys just in case *sips coffee*

hmm i stopped bn playing too. it was because of spam bots and other bots, lags, rerolls etc. and when i though it over and wanted to play again i decided not to start because i haven't too much time now (as previously had) . so if ldr reset happens, few days later i will be in a1- a3 normal and rest of bn players will be exping in hell brs :( it is connected with lazy players which are asking for rush few days after reset, just cheating and easy playing. nothing for me. i like game and i like playing. i like change but not the same chars, the same builds, similar gear, reset after reset. and trading, trading, trading and then little bit of playing. i like to play, drop something, use it and build up builds in accordance with drops. and in middle time of ldr maybe some trading for improving gear and start with favourite or unusual build. but i didn't mention the biggest realm playing killer: horrible short ladder. i can't accept it for many reasons. and if blizz piss me off so i piss on bn. and because nl is usualy empty i prefer sp. but unfortunately i don't like lonely playing, so i play this "best of best" game very rarely :(
    edit: but i feel warm enough to start again after quite long break
    Last edited by fudoshin; 02-05-2013 at 19:34.

I am beginning to think I know the answer -

Duriel just dropped a "Twisted Essence of Suffering". Does the same apply to that as with that key of hate business?

IncGamers Member

No. The Twisted essences are for respecing(in case the 3 free respecs aren't enough).

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Respecialization

Ok, that link told me what respecing is. Golly. But with Akara already offering me to relocate my skillpoints, what can I do with this essence? It didn't come with a manual.