Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1423
  1. #31

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    We each get one interrogate vote?
    The two players with the most interrogate votes at the end of twilight are eligible for the special prosecute vote on D1?
    Only those two players with the most interrogate votes are eligible for prosecution?
    Prosecution may or may not occur, depending on the number of votes during D1?

    Some perhaps weird questions....

    What happens in case of a tie?
    What happens if only one player receives interrogate votes?
    Everyone gets one interrogate vote.
    The two players with the most votes at the end of twilight are eligible for prosecution. So an example would be:

    TC - 5
    Pyro - 3
    Jcakes - 1

    TC and I would be pitted against each other for prosecution.

    Prosecution may or may not occur, if the players deem that both people should not be lynched, and the number of votes required is not reached, a "prosecution" or lynch will not occur.

    Your weird questions:
    In the case of a tie, its a mystery! I can't give you all the answers, that would be no fun.
    If only one player receives interrogation votes, then only that player is eligible for prosecution tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  2. #32
    IncGamers Member Goryani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,417

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Another question about interrogate/prosecute: If one of the top two vote getters are night killed, will the third place winner be elevated to silver?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    I would still rather have a normal day...start.
    I agree with you on this. If the goal is to let everyone participate then let them participate in a full day phase. Day phase > twilight phase. It feels like being punished by being grounded from lynching.

    I disagree with the rest of your post. Town has nothing to work with during a night start either. The only publicized info is who was killed N1 and that's rarely useful/relevant.

  3. #33
    IncGamers Member Goryani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,417

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    In the case of a tie, its a mystery! I can't give you all the answers, that would be no fun.
    I wants to push the big red button!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    If only one player receives interrogation votes, then only that player is eligible for prosecution tomorrow.

  4. #34
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,172

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Related question: What if 2nd highest and third highest have the same vote count? Will the first (or last?) to reach that count be eligible for lynching on D1?

  5. #35
    IncGamers Member Solar Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Playing D2
    BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire
    Posts
    4,504

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    My view is that if there is a spam-fest like it tends to occur on Day 1 in many games, I would rather get any spam out of the way in Twilight rather than have a good chunk of Day 1 be cluttered with it and have proper discussion instead (and a Twilight with a mechanic like in this game is by itself a spam filter). Personally, I am a huge fan of Twilight.

  6. #36
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    13,063

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    I liked the Dragon Hunt last big game. This one seems to have a lot of thought behind it. If you're a player that will be prosecuted the next day, could it be thought that you have a lame duck immunity to NK? Since you have a greater chance of being hung the next day, would mafia bother NK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    We each get one interrogate vote?
    The two players with the most interrogate votes at the end of twilight are eligible for the special prosecute vote on D1?
    Only those two players with the most interrogate votes are eligible for prosecution?
    Prosecution may or may not occur, depending on the number of votes during D1?

    Some perhaps weird questions....

    What happens in case of a tie?
    What happens if only one player receives interrogate votes?
    One more I'd like to add:
    What if both (or one in the case Gory asked about) players to be prosecuted the next day die during the night, will there be a regular day vote?

  7. #37
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,172

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    My view is that if there is a spam-fest like it tends to occur on Day 1 in many games, I would rather get any spam out of the way in Twilight rather than have a good chunk of Day 1 be cluttered with it and have proper discussion instead (and a Twilight with a mechanic like in this game is by itself a spam filter). Personally, I am a huge fan of Twilight.
    This .

  8. #38
    IncGamers Member djmbbandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    TX
    BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586
    Posts
    4,975

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    This is nice. There will be discussion throughout this period.

    Can't talk now though, off to dinner and class until 10 pm or so.

  9. #39
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    13,063

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    My view is that if there is a spam-fest like it tends to occur on Day 1 in many games, I would rather get any spam out of the way in Twilight rather than have a good chunk of Day 1 be cluttered with it and have proper discussion instead (and a Twilight with a mechanic like in this game is by itself a spam filter). Personally, I am a huge fan of Twilight.
    Agreed.

    Also, *insert sparkly vampire reference*.

  10. #40
    IncGamers Member Jason Maher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    BattleTag nswhorse-1450
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Interrogate: Noodle

    No free ride for you this game, oh culinary one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •