Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    We each get one interrogate vote?
    The two players with the most interrogate votes at the end of twilight are eligible for the special prosecute vote on D1?
    Only those two players with the most interrogate votes are eligible for prosecution?
    Prosecution may or may not occur, depending on the number of votes during D1?

Some perhaps weird questions....

What happens in case of a tie?
    What happens if only one player receives interrogate votes?
    Everyone gets one interrogate vote.
    The two players with the most votes at the end of twilight are eligible for prosecution. So an example would be:

TC - 5
    Pyro - 3
    Jcakes - 1

TC and I would be pitted against each other for prosecution.

Prosecution may or may not occur, if the players deem that both people should not be lynched, and the number of votes required is not reached, a "prosecution" or lynch will not occur.

Your weird questions:
    In the case of a tie, its a mystery! I can't give you all the answers, that would be no fun.
    If only one player receives interrogation votes, then only that player is eligible for prosecution tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Another question about interrogate/prosecute: If one of the top two vote getters are night killed, will the third place winner be elevated to silver?

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    I would still rather have a normal day...start.
    I agree with you on this. If the goal is to let everyone participate then let them participate in a full day phase. Day phase > twilight phase. It feels like being punished by being grounded from lynching.

I disagree with the rest of your post. Town has nothing to work with during a night start either. The only publicized info is who was killed N1 and that's rarely useful/relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    In the case of a tie, its a mystery! I can't give you all the answers, that would be no fun.
    I wants to push the big red button!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    If only one player receives interrogation votes, then only that player is eligible for prosecution tomorrow.

Related question: What if 2nd highest and third highest have the same vote count? Will the first (or last?) to reach that count be eligible for lynching on D1?

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

My view is that if there is a spam-fest like it tends to occur on Day 1 in many games, I would rather get any spam out of the way in Twilight rather than have a good chunk of Day 1 be cluttered with it and have proper discussion instead (and a Twilight with a mechanic like in this game is by itself a spam filter). Personally, I am a huge fan of Twilight.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

I liked the Dragon Hunt last big game. This one seems to have a lot of thought behind it. If you're a player that will be prosecuted the next day, could it be thought that you have a lame duck immunity to NK? Since you have a greater chance of being hung the next day, would mafia bother NK?

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    We each get one interrogate vote?
    The two players with the most interrogate votes at the end of twilight are eligible for the special prosecute vote on D1?
    Only those two players with the most interrogate votes are eligible for prosecution?
    Prosecution may or may not occur, depending on the number of votes during D1?

Some perhaps weird questions....

What happens in case of a tie?
    What happens if only one player receives interrogate votes?
    One more I'd like to add:
    What if both (or one in the case Gory asked about) players to be prosecuted the next day die during the night, will there be a regular day vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    My view is that if there is a spam-fest like it tends to occur on Day 1 in many games, I would rather get any spam out of the way in Twilight rather than have a good chunk of Day 1 be cluttered with it and have proper discussion instead (and a Twilight with a mechanic like in this game is by itself a spam filter). Personally, I am a huge fan of Twilight.
    This .

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

This is nice. There will be discussion throughout this period.

Can't talk now though, off to dinner and class until 10 pm or so.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    Agreed.

Also, *insert sparkly vampire reference*.

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

Interrogate: Noodle

No free ride for you this game, oh culinary one.