Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    I don't find it interesting. Town has nothing to go on (no night actions), neither does scum - and even if any of them did, there is no lynch to use this info for. The "prosecute" or "dragon hunt" from this and last game makes it a bit more interesting, but I would still rather have a normal day or night start.
    You state that you would prefer a Day start. How different is a Day start from a Twilight start in terms of the bolded part?

for reference the bolded part:

Town has nothing to go on (no night actions)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    You state that you would prefer a Day start. How different is a Day start from a Twilight start in terms of the bolded part?

for reference the bolded part:
    It is not, but at the least there is some conclusion to the very first part of the game, and it isn't like a twillight start where you essentially have two day phases before town roles without any night actions get any info. I guess it all boils down to personal preference though - as I said, I simply find twillight starts (or, more correctly, have found the twillight starts we've had here on the site) less interesting.

I was wondering how the game was already on page 2 when the game was 15 minutes old...

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    I always wanted to be first in something. Now can someone explain what "Profile Stalking" is??
    Guess it's not 15 minutes old after all. That's one way to be first...

Your profile and other sources contain information about your habits on this site. Such information can influence one's opinion of you.

We each get one interrogate vote?
    The two players with the most interrogate votes at the end of twilight are eligible for the special prosecute vote on D1?
    Only those two players with the most interrogate votes are eligible for prosecution?
    Prosecution may or may not occur, depending on the number of votes during D1?

Some perhaps weird questions....

What happens in case of a tie?
    What happens if only one player receives interrogate votes?

I like twilight starts. It gives everyone a possibility to check in and participate. I think that's better than having one or several people sign up for a game just to find out they are not allowed to participate because of being killed N1. I like twilight starts with a mechanic even more. Thought the Dragonhunt last game was genious (and I can now say that I got lynched in a game I didn't even were in ).
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Wow, that seems to have worked, you're amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    the interogate/prosecute sounds interesting, makes the twilight phase more about strategy and less about general banter.
    What strategy are you thinkin of?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Male is scum, you heard it here first.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I'm not big on twilight starts, but this new system with a goal is something I can really stand behind.

It is not, but at the least there is some conclusion to the very first part of the game, and it isn't like a twillight start where you essentially have two day phases before town roles without any night actions get any info. I guess it all boils down to personal preference though - as I said, I simply find twillight starts (or, more correctly, have found the twillight starts we've had here on the site) less interesting.
    Two Day (or one "daylike" depending on how one views Twilight) phases worth of discussion is always a good thing in my book. It gives Town better scope to go in direction. The group that do not like Day phases and discussion is the Mafia.

How would Night start going into Day start be more beneficial to the Town than Twilight going into Night going into Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Waterboard: Bad Ash
    Is this the first time that you "voted" at Day 1 or Twilight, even in pseudo form?