Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Twilight:

Please note: The stories are entirely for flavor purposes, I will probably be making multiple references to various characters in the Batman continuity in my stories throughout the game. Whether or not a character appears in one of my stories is no indication that they are or are not included in the game.

“It’s getting worse out there.” – Says Gordon.

“I know.” – Batman states.

“Between all of the robberies and shootings, the city of Gotham was never very safe, but I thought we at least had it under control, that we were making progress towards a brighter future. What do you think could be the cause of such an increase in crime lately?” – Says Gordon.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find some answers.” – Batman states.

“I hope you do, and I hope you find them quick, my people and I have been working around the clock trying to handle the situation but we don’t seem to be getting anywhere, for every one criminal we put away, two more take their place. It almost seems like there is no….

*Gordon turns around to realize that Batman has already left.*

…hope for this city.”

“At least he is consistent” Says Gordon.

Interrogation

During the twilight phase and ONLY during the twilight phase instead of having a standard vote, you may interrogate other players. You can do so by posting:

Interrogate: (Player Name)

To switch to another player, you must post the following before choosing another player to interrogate:

Release: (Player Name)

The two players with the most interrogation votes at the end of the twilight phase will not be lynched, however, during the next day phase they will be locked into a vote 2 mechanism in which they are the only 2 players that can be voted for. Standard voting rules apply during the 1st day phase to lynch and/or lock one of the two players, so if neither of the two players meet the required number of votes, neither will be lynched.

This vote 2 (During Day 1, not in twilight) will be used by posting:

Prosecute: (Player Name)

To switch to another player, you must post the following before choosing another player to Prosecute:

Release: (Player Name)

This will not interfere in anyway with the standard lynch during the first day phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Sweet! Another twilight thingamajiggy!

also, lol @ flubb + jcakes

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    Boy do I feel like a Jcakes.
    Great job

Liking that whole vote 2 thing, although I must admit I'm still no a fan of the twillight phase.

BattleTag Mal-6857

finally the game has started!

the interogate/prosecute sounds interesting, makes the twilight phase more about strategy and less about general banter.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    Great job

Liking that whole vote 2 thing, although I must admit I'm still no a fan of the twillight phase.
    Why not?

How long is the twilight phase?
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Wow, that seems to have worked, you're amazing!

Sorry should have mentioned. The twilight phase and all day phases are 48 hours in length, all night phases will be 24 hours in length.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    Great job

I don't find it interesting. Town has nothing to go on (no night actions), neither does scum - and even if any of them did, there is no lynch to use this info for. The "prosecute" or "dragon hunt" from this and last game makes it a bit more interesting, but I would still rather have a normal day or night start.

BattleTag Mal-6857

IMO the twilight phase can be a terrible thing on occasion, i found during the twilight phases i have played nothing of any importance happened and it generally lowered my motivation to post. However with this prosecute system i believe that it will add a layer of depth to it and in the first day when everyone has more info to act on, more can be accomplished provided the ground work has been prior laid.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Waterboard: Bad Ash
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ