Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 143 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1423
  1. #181
    IncGamers Member Goryani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,415

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    well, i know that 4 mafia is standard for a 20 man game, so the extra 3 people might give an extra mafia, howver 6 is probably possible, i think that 7 is excessive though.
    4 scum in 20 is on the low end. Very low. If there are only 4 mafia then there will be almost as many neutrals. Or a second mafia. Or a SK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    if mafia dont know each other yet then then we are able to interrogate without fear that the mafia can control it as easily you say, and we might acatually have a mafia up for interrogation/prosection, if hey DO know each other then you are correct, and we really cant expect to get a scum lynch tommorow with that system.
    There was a gap between when role PMs were sent and when twilight started. I'm sure flubb remembers it. I think that gap was approximately the length of a normal night phase. I will assume mafia were chillaxing and plotting in their QT unless Pyro tells us otherwise.

  2. #182
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    I wouldn't assume they got to talk before twilight, but I've never been on a scum team where I didn't know my partners names.

  3. #183
    IncGamers Member Valhauros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    818

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    I don't know if I should be glad or offended that I haven't been chosen for interrogation.

    It's not like I have become good at fooling everyone or anything.

  4. #184
    IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waterloo, Canada
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    I don't know if I should be glad or offended that I haven't been chosen for interrogation.

    It's not like I have become good at fooling everyone or anything.
    Interrogate: Valhauros

  5. #185
    IncGamers Member Malevolent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand!
    BattleTag Mal-6857
    Posts
    2,501

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    bipolar chemist, i re-looked through your posts and not one of them has anything valid or reasoned in it, its all complete garbage, then you place an unreasoned vote. EXPLAIN YOURSELF ( yeah val's post was fairly scummy, but a quote and vote aint gonna cut it mate)

    Interrogate: BipolarChemist

  6. #186
    IncGamers Member Ankeli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,661

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Oh holy crap, the twilight phase had some action in it. I've been busy hauling the rest of the snow off from around the house and watching after gf's kid, I'll read up later tonight (hope there's still time?)

  7. #187
    IncGamers Member Malevolent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand!
    BattleTag Mal-6857
    Posts
    2,501

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    just beware that i am going to sleep now, and i probably wont wake up before day end, hope nothing important happens over night.

  8. #188
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missoura
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107
    Posts
    2,171

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    The who is the most important part. The who will decide the if. Who can be prosecuted? That will be decided by a plurality vote and it's clear not everyone is using the plurality vote as a plurality vote.
    So you would rather discuss the mechanic than have input on who we choose? Sounds scummy.

    What if the two we choose from tomorrow were up to my sole discretion? Would you not want to give me your input? Would you refuse to vote tomorrow because you (if you are town) don't know my alignment?

  9. #189
    IncGamers Member flubbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my neighbor
    Posts
    2,335

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post

    ...................

    So what exactly were you trying to do with that post?



    How did you arrive at the 4-5 mafia estimate?
    How would knowing if mafia receive names change your opinion on how to use interrogate?
    Malevolent's fuzzy math leaves me scratching my head as well, and also because I read Goryani's post restating usual ratio. Also the whole concept of asking if mafia are or have ever been in touch with each other sounds so much like a dumb blond act. I can hardly focus from the rolling of the eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Maher View Post
    I have a similar feeling about Interrogate this game. I think the only way mafia is subject to prosecution tomorrow is if there are separate mafia teams. Some are treating interrogate as a normal vote (majority vote rules). Some are treating it as an investigation tool. Some are treating it as a joke vote. I don't think anyone is treating it as a plurality lynch vote.

    All well and good, but is there a point lost in there somewhere? What do you actually advocate that we do?
    So you think there are multiple mafia?


    Go on.....seems plausible. Would multiple serial killers be too far fetched? I did see Valhaurous has shown his baby killin' face...

    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    4 scum in 20 is on the low end. Very low. If there are only 4 mafia then there will be almost as many neutrals. Or a second mafia. Or a SK.



    There was a gap between when role PMs were sent and when twilight started. I'm sure flubb remembers it. I think that gap was approximately the length of a normal night phase. I will assume mafia were chillaxing and plotting in their QT unless Pyro tells us otherwise.
    I'm sorry, what was that??

    I couldn't hear you.

    Someone was kicking me while I was down.....

    Have some more snow!!

  10. #190
    IncGamers Member Goryani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,415

    Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by thefranklin View Post
    So you would rather discuss the mechanic than have input on who we choose?
    Incorrect. I would rather discuss the mechanic than not discuss the mechanic. I would rather discuss the mechanic before giving input.

    Quote Originally Posted by thefranklin View Post
    What if the two we choose from tomorrow were up to my sole discretion? Would you not want to give me your input?
    In that case I'd say create some ties to have the widest possible pool for prosecution tomorrow. I thought Mal's idea was brilliant.

    Quote Originally Posted by thefranklin View Post
    Would you refuse to vote tomorrow because you (if you are town) don't know my alignment?
    Nope. D1 has real votes and therefore real reactions and therefore real scumhunting.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •