Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 143 123451151101 ... LastLast

Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

RULES:

1)You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made an hour or more after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster.

3) Do not edit your posts. Any edit will result in a mod kill.

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded. If your vote or unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. I am not going to be particular with capitalization or spelling, but if the vote is not easily recognizable within a few seconds it will not be counted.

Eg:

Vote: Pyrotechnician – CORRECT
    Vote: Pyro - CORRECT
    Vote: Pyro – WRONG
    Vote: Pdaroyz - WRONG

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the person to be lynched has until the day’s end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be PM'ing is me(no private aim or msn conversations between each other). Mafia can PM between themselves (or talk on msn or aim, etc) only during the night.

11) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

12) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 **contributive** post per day phase).

13) If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14) "Profile Stalking" although not disallowed, is generally frowned upon.

15) If you wish to ask a question, either PM me, or write @Pyro: <question> in bold in a post, and I will answer it to the best of my ability. Do not be offended if I do not answer the question at all, or not to the extent you were hoping if it is in regards to roles or game mechanics.

16) Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

17) All stories are for flavour only.

Bonus Rule:
    Cakes is Stupid (and he should have joined my game =P)

(Thanks to Solar as I borrowed his rules for this game)

If you are not a player, but wish to learn more about mafia, please refrain from posting in this thread and read this one for more information.

Win conditions:
    Pro town - Aligned with the town. Wins once all Anti town are dead.
    Anti Town - Aligned against the town. Wins once you control the vote and nothing can stop you from winning
    Neutral - No alignment. Special win condition.
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 20-04-2013 at 22:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Player information and vote tallies

Players alive:

4. Laarz
    23. Zokar - Replaced by Caluin Graye

Players dead:

Drixx - Killed Night 1
    Malevolent - Lynched Day 1, Mr. Freeze (Dr. Victor Fries) – Mafia – Freeze! (Roleblocker)/Poisoner
    Pharphis - Died Day 1
    Valhauros - Killed Night 2
    flubbucket - Lynched Day 2, The Scarecrow (Professor Jonathan Crane) - Mafia - Fear Monger
    Ankeli - Died Day 2
    djmbbandie - Killed Night 3
    Solar Ice - Killed Day 3, Two-Face (Harvey Dent) – Mafia - Inverter (X-shot)/Coin Flip (X-shot)
    coju - Lynched Day 3, Bane – Mafia – Strongman (X-shot)/Hitman
    Jason Maher - Died Day 3
    FredOfErik - Lynched Day 4, Unknown
    crawlingdeadman - Died Day 4
    Noodle - Died Day 4
    omgwtfbbqpwned - Mod killed Day 4, Red Hood (Jason Todd) – Town – Day Vigilante (X-shot)
    FredOfErik - Alive Day 5
    Gwaihir - Lynched Day 5, Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley) – Mafia – Seductress/Poisoner/Hitman
    Goryani - Died Day 5
    FredOfErik - Lynched Day 6, The Joker – Mafia – The Last Laugh/Poisoner/Hitman
    thefranklin - Died Day 6
    BipolarChemist - Lynched Day 7, The Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) – Town – Night Vigilante (X-shot)
    kestegs - Killed Night 8
    Moar - Lynched Day 8, Clayface – Mafia – Shape Shifter/Hitman

Vote counts:

Twilight

Spoiler

Day 1

11 to lynch, 12 to lock

Spoiler

Day 2

9 to lynch, 10 to lock

Spoiler

Day 3

7 to lynch, 8 to lock

Spoiler

Day 4

6 to lynch, 7 to lock

Spoiler

Day 5

5 to lynch, 6 to lock

Cleared Votes:
    Spoiler

Majority Vote results in lynch, no lock.

Duel Votes:
    Spoiler

Day 6

4 to lynch, 5 to lock

Spoiler

Day 7

3 to lynch, 4 to lock

Spoiler

Day 8

2 to lynch, 3 to lock

Spoiler

Day starts:

Twilight
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6
    Day 7
    Day 8
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 19-05-2013 at 15:06.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Randomized Roles:
    Spoiler

Town Roles:
    Spoiler

Mafia Roles:
    Spoiler

Role PMs:

Spoiler

Night Actions:

Spoiler

Night Chats:
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 20-05-2013 at 17:07.

Please Note: That the game has not yet started. It will start on Monday, April 22nd at 5 pm EST (which is GMT -5, for reference Solar's game had the same start and end times). The game will start with a twilight phase in which votes will not be counted and no one can be lynched. I will be randomizing and sending out role pms sometime tonight or tomorrow so if you have not received a role pm by end of day tomorrow please notify me as soon as possible.

All Role PMs have been sent out, if you did not receive one or have any questions, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post

RULES:

14) "Profile Stalking" although not disallowed, is generally frowned upon.

I always wanted to be first in something. Now can someone explain what "Profile Stalking" is??

"Profile Stalking" is the method of viewing the profiles of the other players in the game, and checking various things such as the last time they were online, if they posted somewhere else in the forum but not in the game thread, and if they are looking at their PMs, etc, and then using this information against that player. Since its almost impossible to track if someone is doing this, its hard to enforce, but its always been somewhat of an unwritten rule in forum mafia.

You people are making it impossiple for me to lurk this game.

I'm very very sorry Pyro, I just rechecked the game start time. Boy do I feel like a Jcakes.

I didn't think I would have to mention it since Jcakes is not playing, but the game has not yet started. It will begin in approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes from this post.

Also, please note that Caluin Graye will be replacing Zokar.
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 22-04-2013 at 18:32.