Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Re: Boston Marathon bombing - you read it here first!

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    If it didn't even cross your mind that Tax day + Boston + (Boston Tea Party) / TEA party = interesting coincidence, then you were asleep or willfully trying to not think it. I'm not saying it was strong, I'm just saying it was plausible, and therefore not "omfgbs" to mention. It's more like horses and mules after years of loud hee-hawing.
    Oh it crossed my mind. A bit like how it was my sister's birthday when I got a flat tire. It's nowhere near enough for me to suspect that my sister slashed my tire in celebration.

Seriously, if you're going to suspect people of committing horrible crimes based on nothing but what day it is, the jails would be overflowing with people in bunny suits every Easter.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Quote Originally Posted by Glurin View Post
    [...]

Seriously, if you're going to suspect people of committing horrible crimes based on nothing but what day it is, the jails would be overflowing with people in bunny suits every Easter.
    You say that like it's a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing
    I should know you'd like that.

P.S. just when you thought things couldn't get more stupid:

It's something about the eyes that give it away, right?

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Zooey Deschanel is indeed a terrorist.

The World will not be safe until she has been committed to my custody. I owe it to the planet to keep it safe so you'd better just hand her over.

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    Zooey Deschanel is indeed a terrorist.

The World will not be safe until she has been committed to my custody. I owe it to the planet to keep it safe so you'd better just hand her over.
    I can see it now:

To the ****ening!!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Beck correct, again, though this was regarding the elder bro rather than the Saudi; no word yet from Janet.

Trying to claim that the Left doesn't adore subhuman murderers is getting harder by the minute.
    Your pushing the word salad button and correct is telling us what we already knew?

Glenn is full if it once again -

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    Your pushing the word salad button and correct is telling us what we already knew?

Glenn is full if it once again -
    Well, how am <I> to know what you know, 9-Bob? As far as the Leftist media is concerned, these were just two dudes. Well, one dude and Zooey, if you take TV Captions Solutions' word for it.

Hell, the Leftist media is still trying to understand motives and assign culpability.

Incidentally, someone in Loz' area seems to be asking a relevant question:
    Last edited by jmervyn; 26-04-2013 at 12:21.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Meh Let's talk old Conspiracy Stuff with new NEWS fact's since it came up.
    911 landing gear - found with attached rope in the crack of the wall next to the Muslem center.

Whoever planted that could have planted a bomb I guess.The Media of today is a unashamed whore. When I was a kid it started the slide down.

So basically, glurin and Jmerv are mad that MSNBC tried to blame right wing extremists (non-muslim ones anyway--though assigning islamists to either side of American politics isn't really fair), and now you're arguing about which kind of terrorists are the worst?

Here's some truth for you, I don't think any of you would go out and blow people up because you're mad at election results. Tech didn't go around blowing people up when W won, and Glurin and Jmerv, aren't running around blowing people up now that obama is in office. Neither of your politics is openly violent to civilians on their face.

Also, Glen Beck and Ann Coulter don't make money by being correct or reasonable, they are shock jocks, like rush and all the rest.

Also again, who cares what msnbc says? Does anyone really watch them anyway? If you insist on TV news, get your 20 minutes of CNN in and then turn that crap off, because after they've done the "headlines", they just repeat everything again. Much easier to turn off that way. The 24 hour news stations don't have time to discuss anything in depth, they don't have time to verify their sources--remember when they caught them, then they didn't? I prefer to read my news. I can tell when i'm reading an empty blurb and when someone has but some time into learning about the topic they're writing on.