Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag mattias-2339

Re: HC Monks!.. How are you guys doing?

Sold the ice climbers I found for 144m after AH cut. That helped me somewhat to get myself a new fist and helm. Now I’m just trying to collect 1631 tomes in order to make a radiant star ruby (Marquise is the dream but I’m no where near the gold atm). Got all the gems, just need tomes, then I can make myself a new gem an increase my dps by another 5k.

Nothing new on the lvl side, have only been able to do a few runs during weekend.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Good sell

Yesterday I was finally able to play a bit and did 2 MP7 runs. One with only a barb (250k DPS HOTA yikes them crits!), first pack at Leorics drained me alarmingly quickly. So much for tanking poison, had to use serenity and it was closer than I liked after that :S I need either more resist/armor or more DPS to tank that. Luckily on the DPS side I was more than OK, I killed about as quick as the barb! Cyclone Strike I love you

Shakingly continued but the rest of the run was fine, must have been a tough pack. 2nd game a nice WD joined and it turned into a walkover

I'm slowly gaining some gold, but not nearly enough for the really nice upgrades. Contemplating BT pants with AR, Nat's boots with Vit and a better weapon in my MH. Neither of these come cheap, although I'm close to buying one of these Missing my D3incgamers pals ingame, bit quiet on that side :(

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag mattias-2339

I've told myself not to go higher than mp3 until the race is over just for safety. Reached 99 yesterday so now it's only the last one to go. The goal is to get that before the weekend.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag mattias-2339

Tonight is going to be the night when I hit 100 if nothing unexpected happens. I've got 30m of experience left to 100.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Is that a wise thing to post? GL!

Some inspiration: this is one BADASS monk http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=69103097&f=182 doing A3 MP10 solo.

I want to try solo runs to see how high I can go in all-me mode (FoT thunderclap & Bells) opposed to the party spec of Quickening and Cyclone Strike, but I'm terrified by a possible DC or game crash...

Did side-grade my BT pants from dex/vit to dex/AR ones, equal EHP but more mitigation. Quickening does fairly less damage than Thunderclap, so I'm sometimes having sustain issues vs posion elites on MP7. Upping armor and AR a bit more might help me in that department. Or more DPS

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag mattias-2339

Woho 100! Changed some gems so my hp is now higher but still on the low side arround 63k.

Didn't really have any problems to reach 100 just took some time. No close moments past plvl20. Did however get a DC just after I hit 100 when I was farming for act3 keys in a mp5 game with friends. Took something like 45s for the game to drop me, but my friends could save me this time. Luckily we we were not 2 screens further where 2 packs were waiting...

Time to farm some keys in order to compensate all act1 keys due to lvling

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Gratz! Always good to farm with friends

BattleTag Droch-1977

I'm starting to get my feet wet in Hardcore, and I have been staying strictly with the Monk. I lost a P2 to the lag monster a while ago and lost a level 55 to Hell Belial this morning. Back to the grind!

BattleTag KornKills-1468

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    Is that a wise thing to post? GL!

Some inspiration: this is one BADASS monk http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=69103097&f=182 doing A3 MP10 solo.

I want to try solo runs to see how high I can go in all-me mode (FoT thunderclap & Bells) opposed to the party spec of Quickening and Cyclone Strike, but I'm terrified by a possible DC or game crash...

Did side-grade my BT pants from dex/vit to dex/AR ones, equal EHP but more mitigation. Quickening does fairly less damage than Thunderclap, so I'm sometimes having sustain issues vs posion elites on MP7. Upping armor and AR a bit more might help me in that department. Or more DPS

my medicore monk doing mp10

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Vids or it didn't happen

PS Was THIS close to dying yesterday... Started A2 MP5 run and the DH went into sewers and next to the WP there was a flie elite pack. I don't know what happened but I wasn't hitting and my health dropped. And dropped. And dropped so I hit serenity and ran towards the exit. Health dropped more, hit NDE, drank potion, clicked the sewer exit nothing happened! I had already accepted death and was waiting for the RIP screen but I tried the WP and with about 1% life I went to town.

My brain was recovering of WTF just happened when I saw the DH type HELP and I snapped out of it and went to him. We killed the pack without a problem.

I'm still clueless to what happened, maybe my chat line was open or something, or lag or whatever. Anyway, I was lucky!

PS Paragon 70
    Last edited by Grishok; 17-11-2013 at 10:42.