Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: *NEW!* The what are you eating thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    I wish I had foot-long Philly steak and cheese right now (without having to drive 30 minutes to get one). Ah, the pitfalls of living in Nowhere, USA.
    Yes, let's talk about that. Since I have found work as a delivery driver, i have had to travel to backwoods, hill country version of BFE. and let me tell you how BLACK it is out there, esp. with poor headlights! And sometimes mailboxes are hard to read or have no numbers at all or NO MAILBOXES PERIOD and I'm having to guess if this is the right house or call the customer because i have no GPS and did I mention that it is pitch black? I mean no streetlights whatsoever. There are porch lights, but the house sits so far from the road or is nestled in between pine and oak trees and I'll miss it altogether. Every time I have to drive out yonder in that damn direction, I not only of think of you, i think, "Man, what is it like to live in the middle of nowhere among trees, cows, manure, and the closest gas station is a six minute drive. Oh wait, I had a similar life as a kid and that was a fifteen minute drive to something close to civilization."

I HAVE GOTTEN LOST BEFORE IN THAT AREA! I called work TWICE and they could not find me because I had almost driven off their map! that was a little bit of a rough night. Funny now, but not funny then.

Not gonna lie, it's ****ing gorgeous, esp. in some spots and I don't mind looking at it as I drive by and admiring it. But trying to find someone's house in the middle of darkness.... *grumble grumble*

Bro made a dessert called Chocolate Lasagna. It's pretty damn good and I was really proud of him. Crushed Oreo cookies with a thin whip cream/cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, plain whip cream, topped with mini chocolate chip morsels.

Spoiler

I made a meat and potato stew? soup? the other night. Meat, potatoes, tomatoes, jalapenos, carrots, onions, garlic in a beef broth water mixture. Hearty and comfort food for me.

One of my favorite sammiches, though not quite as properly done as it could be: Chicken cutlet on roll with pickles & ranch dressing.

Pickles... has me thinking of fried pickles....

*drool*

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Gumbo.
    Mee-Ma's Gumbo Bricks.
    Shrimp and Tapitio.
    Shrimp steamed rice and

God I love a good Gumbo.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 04-05-2013 at 07:11.

I haven't had gumbo in a long time. I think it's time to have some.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Gumbo can make things all better Ms Leo *hug*

Tonight I am too tired to worry about food so I will have a quick and craft scampi & chips.
    Assuming I still have chips. Which I doubt.

Chips = Fries, si?

what is craft scampi?

Cake tonight. dude, I bought dinner last night and couldn't eat it at all. :/ So I ate it today and tasted good. Boneless buffalo wings.

BattleTag FTITCTAJ

You know, I wish I knew what scampi actually is. It is some sort of sea creature - kraken, or maybe mermaid?

Chips in this context is indeed fries

don't kill the mermaids. They are so pretty. Unless they tried to lure you on the rocks but that would be a siren, if my memory serves me correct. I wonder what siren paired with bbq'ed penguin taste like?

I'm convinced now that Kid Cuisine meals were made of penguin meat. Need to make a post in the Compound about this.

BattleTag FTITCTAJ

I can reveal that, at this time, I will not be eating the hot dogs I just now found in the back of the refrigerator.

That's nasty.

/Cleveland