Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Re: The Hole - Mini Mafia game

Everyone should have received a Role PM. Please let me know if you did not receive one and if there are any obvious mistakes (there should not be!)

Day 1 starts in 40 minutes.

Day 1

Flicking the switch on the wall produced a brief flicker of several fluorescents overhead. They did not produce an enormous amount of light by any means but it was sufficient to light up the bunker. The group explored the bunker tentatively. The rooms were large enough for each person to have their own private suite, with the bunker having two makeshift bathrooms as well as a small kitchen. How different must it have been during the war, with people hiding amongst where they now willingly stood?

BioplarChemist’s thoughts drifted away. It was not after a few minutes standing by himself, he realised that the rest were nowhere to be seen. The size of the place was quite staggering. He heard noises coming from his left and trailed off in their direction. Having found the entrance, he greeted those standing by it.

“WHOOOOHOOO” kestegs shouted. His voice reverberated off the steel walls.

Cracking open a cold beer, Drixx had a content smile on his face. “Can’t say that I have experienced anything like this before” he stated, raising his beer. “At least not in this setting. Cheers!”

A few joined him in drinking a cold one. Others were too busy unpacking their bags and wandering about the bunker.

Caluin Graye lit up a cigarette and joined Gwaihir by the air vent. “Well, this is gonna be great.”

“Oh yes it is. Most definitely”, he replied, taking another drag of his cigarette. “Whose idea was this anyway?”

“Solar Ice”

“A few rounds of tequila for him later on then”.

Sarah walked up to them. “Guys, what is the plan now?” Gwaihir stared at her. Her emerald green eyes and blonde hair running over her shoulders were all too well illuminated in the neon light overhead. He had a big crush on her but could not say anything. She was Bad Ash’s girl after all.

“Copious amounts of booze and great music, as planned. Where is Bad Ash and ThunderCat?”, asked Caluin Graye

“Should be somewhere around here. Probably with Goryani in the recreational room we set up . Come see”

Sarah walked away with the two following her. Walking over to the room where they entered the bunker, a granite table stood in the middle. Speakers were set up already across the room. Crawlingdeadman was fiddling with the speakers while sipping on a beer. Finally he got it to work and let out a sigh of relief.

“Hit it!” Bad Ash covered his ears.

ThunderCat pressed the switch on the stereo. Green Day blazed out of the speakers, the sound loud, crisp and clear helped by the echo effect of the bunker.

But not even the music could drown out the piercing scream.

“Sarah!” Gwaihir’s heart skipped a beat.

Everyone rushed towards the direction of the scream as a speeding train races towards its destination.

Sarah was face looked ashen. “H-Here” she trembled, pointing to a shape on the floor. "I found him like this"

Upon the floor of one of the rooms lying face down on the concrete floor, Solar Ice lay motionless. He had a kitchen knife stuck in his back.

Solar Ice has been killed.

It is now Day 1 for the next 51 Hours. With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and lock the lynch.

Day will end as scheduled on Thursday 9 PM GMT. You may post freely.

(A reminder that all stories are for flavour purposes only)

I assume the mod-self-kill is part of the flavour purposes only disclaimer?
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Vote: Sarah

Obvious scum is obvious.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Oh, and I'm a VT, just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    I assume the mod-self-kill is part of the flavour purposes only disclaimer?
    Everything up to and including the self kill is for flavour only.

Vote: Drixx
    First to sign-up is always a shady character. First to post just makes it worse.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    First to sign-up is always a shady character. First to post just makes it worse.
    Phew! Glad he ninja'd me!

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Vote: Sarah

Obvious scum is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Oh, and I'm a VT, just fyi.
    HIPS or VI? Sarah is a story character and not playing so the joke vote plus immediate LAMIST/roleclaim is either a VI trying to get lynched or a gutsy WIFOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    First legitimate vote always strikes me as scummy.

Vote: Goryani
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    HIPS or VI? Sarah is a story character and not playing so the joke vote plus immediate LAMIST/roleclaim is either a VI trying to get lynched or a gutsy WIFOM.
    I don't think kestegs is quite talented enough to pull a VI role in a mini-mafia game. Only coju would be capable of pulling that off.

Tempted to vote for Thundercat. Anyone who likes Green Day is suspicious in my book.