Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BattleTag TheDK-2325

Re: KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

Quote Originally Posted by drinkturps View Post
    Good to see you guys are keeping the faith and still going strong! If you could ever be tempted by Path Of Exile I would love to team up with you all again. To me it's the successor to D2 as whilst D3 was very polished it just did not have that charm of a Diablo game and I find PoE has that.
    Hey dude! Hows it going? I did make a start on PoE but the loading screen after the first mini boss 'Blue Screen of Death'ed' my PC so I never played it again! Too scared! If you remember Deiv (HuMaN.aNiMaL) and Tommeh (Tommybear) from Gauss they are rocking some PoE fairly regularly, as well as other Gaussers and some of my RL mates from time to time
    Despite agreeing with your above point totally I am on D3 every spare minute I can, waiting for the new patch to return benefits to multiplayer games

Loving how this run is shaping up at the mo peeps, we shall rock on tonight! I have spoken to Eetu and I hope (not confirmed) he will join us when he returns from Italy
    EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

BattleTag drinkturps-2523

Quote Originally Posted by MrKaxe View Post
    Hey dude! Hows it going? I did make a start on PoE but the loading screen after the first mini boss 'Blue Screen of Death'ed' my PC so I never played it again! Too scared!
    Hi Kaxe, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the others. With regards to the BSoD, I was getting those and it was linked to my Creative Sound Card. You don't happen to have one of those? If so, there's a very easy fix, create a shortcut to launch the game and use "pathofinstall\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --softwareaudio. It's also getting patched each week so the BSoDs are become rare. Not had one since I changed the launcher.

Anyway, have fun. What's D3 like these days? I don't think I've played in 10 months now. I did login yesterday to see if my account was still active and it is. Best I've got is a level 40 DH! I've forgotten the mechanics now too.

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Hi Kaxe, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the others. With regards to the BSoD, I was getting those and it was linked to my Creative Sound Card. You don't happen to have one of those? If so, there's a very easy fix, create a shortcut to launch the game and use "pathofinstall\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --softwareaudio. It's also getting patched each week so the BSoDs are become rare. Not had one since I changed the launcher.
    It is indeed Creative so that hotfix is good to know, thanks mate! Windows did diagnose it as a problem with the sound card but I was too lazy to fix it and just went back to D3 :P

Anyway, have fun. What's D3 like these days? I don't think I've played in 10 months now. I did login yesterday to see if my account was still active and it is. Best I've got is a level 40 DH! I've forgotten the mechanics now too.
    D3 is getting better by the patch and the next one will help out a lot but not break a huge amount of ground according to the people I know testing the PTR. I am not bothering to get a headsup on the patch as I am frantically exp-ing the Tormented Stingers in Act 3 before they get nerfed, which to me is silly as they don't bloody drop anything so why nerf the only thing they give, exp!

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Well the good news is we can start the run again without too much pain...

D2 Reset - Tuesday May 14 2013

IncGamers Member

If you have room for another I would be willing to join up and help fight the demon spawn - Admittedly i think my role would be that of 'Bait' but it will be a laugh if nothing else.

Having never played a druid before I think I would be hoping to bring one of them along for the Oak Sage if nothing else - I would be hoping to use the power of wind though if I stay alive.

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Excellent mate, after we decide what we are doing (continuing NL or restarting L) watch this space to find out when we start etc, love to have you on board!

BattleTag TheDK-2325

It is a Bank Holiday here in England so no work today (and a good thing to as I was wasted for my mate's birthday last night!) so no KTA today peeps and enjoy the sun if you have it!

2 votes so far for restart on the Gauss version of this thread so I'd love to hear your thoughts Joe and Tommeh

BattleTag LJCTalman-2190

You can write me down as maybe, I need to figure out what my internship schedule looks like and I'll know by the time this kicks off!

E: I'm leaning towards an Enchant sorceress atm
    Last edited by Talman; 11-05-2013 at 14:00. Reason: added build

BattleTag TheDK-2325

OK dudes, ladder resets tomorrow and I go to France the next day so I will be packing my bags and clearing my desk at work so in a way I am glad I don't have to rush about to get on KTA tonight! Looking forward to starting again on Monday the 27th May (still away next Monday ofc!)

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by klep
    With deep regret I have to announce that my KTA days are over. The week after the first run I will be in France for the cancer charity ride. The week after that I got some exams (Though I will miss most of them due to the charity thingy, yes I am a good person) After that it's almost the end of the semester and I'll be busy finishing **** for school. Then somewhere halfway July I'll be leaving on my bike holiday. Not much time for KTA left.

Damn...
    Last edited by MrKaxe; 13-05-2013 at 11:46. Reason: New Info/Avoiding multiple posts

im actually happy we can skip today too. had some busy weeks and fell asleep last monday 8 pm .
    looking forward to the fresh start next week