Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    BattleTag TheDK-2325

KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

Good day Hardcore Untwinked Enthusiasts

Another successful run completed and getting back to the roots of actually killing all the monsters and clearing all the areas was challenging and fun and for the next run I want to keep that going. It was tough with the build I picked (Blade Fury...claws drop all the time when there are Assassins in the party but when I'm one...ohhhhh no...) so this run will be another 'pick what you like' theme where you choose any character and any build, as gimpy or cookie cutter as you like!

For any new entrants interested, here are the rules:-

1) We play every Monday on the Europe realm of battlenet, from 7:00pm (1900) to 9:00pm (2100) UK Time. Most European players should add 1-2 hours onto that for time difference!

2) We play untwinked, full clears with all quests completed in each act. (Note: If we feel we need some key items for a certain build and the limited amount of boss-killing/mf-ing we do yields nothing, then we could see some exceptions to the untwinked rule later on in Hell when it is becoming impossible to function as part of the team e.g a WW Barb using a 1-15 Crystal Sword in Hell would be a candidate for a sword muled in from outside of KTA but this is very rare! The core of the idea is to play well as a party, not what gear you have on!)

3) Items are to be shared equally and given according to needs of the current party builds etc; if a charm drops, take it and I.D it by all means, but if you find a 6% Fire Res charm and yours is already in the 50's and you are a caster, check to make sure someone else (like a melee-er) isn't in the 20's etc...it's all amicable play, with the idea in mind of being a strong party!

4) If you decide to join our merry band, please make sure you are there as often as possible...if you think you can't really do Monday's as your schedule is too hectic, don't sign up, sorry. Blunt, I know, but it's just rather a bad thing to have a group of 6 in theory and end up playing with half that most of the time. Absence is usually posted in the thread beforehand with reason so it's never a problem but excuses of "I could not be bothered" don't cut it...commit people!

5) We meet in channel KTA before each session to discuss, mule off items before playtime commences etc and if the channel is empty, you are late and we are in-game already! The game name and password is given in-channel so please arrive promptly.

6) Members of the old run get priority placement on the new run

7) I manage the runemule which holds the runes for the run and post screenshots with contents on request. Joe (Krupa) handles the gem-mule.

8) Most of all, we respect each other and have FUN. We are out to kick the minions of Hell in a challenging way, why not do it as a group of mates eh?!

I want to do some reasonable damage in the new run but still be fairly unconventional so I have chosen a NovaSorc.

If you like the sound of this, post here!
    Last edited by MrKaxe; 11-11-2013 at 13:39. Reason: Updated location (Realm)
    EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

Re: KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

looking forward to it!

iŽll be a conviction avenger, if i find it reasonably save wielding a twohanded weapon of some sort. but time will tell and drops decide in the end

Around how long (weeks/months) do y'alls runs normally last? I'm interested, as it would be 1pm-3pm CST and perfect for me.

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    Around how long (weeks/months) do y'alls runs normally last? I'm interested, as it would be 1pm-3pm CST and perfect for me.
    We tend to do Normal in a couple of weeks, Nightmare usually an Act a session and Hell can sometimes be two sessions for one act but this always changes

I have found out from Talmie that apparently the ladder is due to reset some time in May. This makes me sad as we will be NL again in no time if we start the run tomorrow! As there is no definitive date yet I am worried that if we occupy our time with a few Running Man sessions and some Iron Man duels (as we are prone to do on the break) then we might well be doing that for a month or two!

I had the thought of possibly levelling up level 18/30/45+ and then dueling them as soon as the ladder resets unless everyone is happy to go non-ladder again. We shall discuss Monday

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Update by Talman hunting on JSP

Quote Originally Posted by JSP
    The last Diablo II Ladder reset was November 6th 2012, and the next one is predicted to be May 6th, 2013
    Please note that this is a very uncertain time, and that there have been no official statements as of yet.

However, the last few resets have been a few days to a month late, so it is best to estimate with May 6th as the earliest date, and June being the later end.
    This thread will be next updated when there is an announcement by Blizzardor a Blizzard Representative (Blue Poster on the offiicial battle.net forums).

BattleTag TheDK-2325

We decided to press on with the run coju & klep (who is yet to post here but is so on my forums ) and decide what to do when the ladder resets We made it up to The Countess if you want to catch up in the meantime, no worries if you can't (I know klep can't as he is on hols), we will help

Oh, 'we' being:-

Joe: KTA-Natsu Conviction/Vengeance (Avenger) Paladin
    Tommeh: KTA-MonkeyBoy Singer
    Me: KTA-Levinia: Novasorc

Hope to see you both next week!

3.5 hours left!
    looking forward mates

edit: leaving work now, should be home in time
    Last edited by Krupa; 22-04-2013 at 17:03.

Sorry for the late announcement, but I'm not going to be able to participate with y'all.

/backsout

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    Sorry for the late announcement, but I'm not going to be able to participate with y'all.

/backsout
    Next time dude...next time

BattleTag drinkturps-2523

Good to see you guys are keeping the faith and still going strong! If you could ever be tempted by Path Of Exile I would love to team up with you all again. To me it's the successor to D2 as whilst D3 was very polished it just did not have that charm of a Diablo game and I find PoE has that.