Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladder reset?

Ladder reset?

Apologies if this has already been asked or answered anywhere on the forums. Does anyone know if/when the ladder is going to reset? If the last one was in November, surely it's soon?

Many thanks.

Re: Ladder reset?

It should be soon. May 6 or later.

So, with only a month to go, you better prepare yourself! Empty those useless mules, gather up on ladder-only material and practise with friends to get a headstart on the new ladder!

Im planning on farming NM Meph within 12 hours!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    I think the top priority would be to get any character to complete the hell meph quest, then stop working on that one and build up a blizz sorc to get to hell a3 with the durance wp. Then you create a game with that first char, and collect that hell meph quest drop repeatedly with the blizz sorc.

The other option would be to build a classic sorc up so you can start rushing level 1 chars in classic to the hell hellforge and collect mass rune drops. You should be able to build a Call to Arms in a few weeks of doing that casually.

You're intriguing, so I'll ask, why NM Meph and not Hell Meph? Teleport goes roughly equally fast and the killing only differs a second or 2?

IncGamers Member

Oh a ladder reset? I just started playing again... Do we have any concrete info on this or is this just speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppis View Post
    Oh a ladder reset? I just started playing again... Do we have any concrete info on this or is this just speculation?
    Iirc it used to be 9-15 months, now it's every 6 months, last reset was around 6 november, so next will be around 6 may.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    You're intriguing, so I'll ask, why NM Meph and not Hell Meph? Teleport goes roughly equally fast and the killing only differs a second or 2?
    Its far more dangerous and takes longer to find the entrance to Durance of Hate lvl 3, in Hell. And getting through hell takes alot longer than NM.
    And since Im aiming for a pure Cold build.. Ill have problems there!

But its actually alot of fun doing NM Meph, he can drop the items that I want the most. (Goldwrap, Chanceguards, Tarnhelm, Oculus etc..)

Peace

IncGamers Member

Its far more dangerous and takes longer to find the entrance to Durance of Hate lvl 3, in Hell. And getting through hell takes alot longer than NM.
    And since Im aiming for a pure Cold build.. Ill have problems there!

But its actually alot of fun doing NM Meph, he can drop the items that I want the most. (Goldwrap, Chanceguards, Tarnhelm, Oculus etc..)

Peace
    Yeh he can drop quite a lot of helpful and valuable gear in nightmare, including but not limited to:

• Arreat's Face
    • Buriza-Do Kyanon
    • Gore Rider
    • Guardian Angel
    • Herald of Zakarum
    • Homunculus
    • Lidless Wall
    • Shaftstop
    • Skullder's Ire
    • The Oculus
    • The Stone of Jordan
    • Titan's Revenge
    • Vampire Gaze
    • War Traveler
    • Waterwalk

Frankly, you can equip most characters to be hell viable with the gear from NM Mephisto alone. This list is just a quick list of exceptional uniques, there are also some great set items and elite items available. Throw a bunch of this gear on a bowazon and you could safely cruise through the game (not necessarily super quickly).

Can't wait for the reset, probably going to tempt fate and roll on hardcore . If anyone on US West is keen for a run on hardcore at reset, I play at nights Australian time. PM me.